Hanging of 'Truck Nuts' Grows into a Free Speech Debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TC View Post
    This is just another prime example of how people like to live in bubbles..... I personally have 3 dogs, they are all females because the fact is I don't want to see a set of "balls" hanging from my dog and at that balls that may be bigger than mine!!! I'm sure this is the reasoning behind this, people are to uptight about seeing something that the "Creator" gave all males on this planet...... And face it, it's part of a "sexual" organ and that is to Taboo among a good portion of our prude society.......It's funny how people forget we are all "animals" to......

The real questions should be, "why do you feel they are tasteless" or "why do you feel the guy that hangs them from his truck has some sort of complex"........
    You're the same guy that said "Religion is like your cock-- keep it to yourself and don't shove it down your kids throat."

Some things are just not meant to be seen. Would you mind if I would show up at your house in crotchless panties, if it's not that big of a deal?

I agree they should not be banned, there are things more important that need the government's energy. But truck nuts are for dorks, even if said dork is 6'8" and could tear me to shreds-- that doesn't make anyone more of a man.
    The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

maybe you should try telling them that,,
      really who cares, I'm more pissed that local/state and washington spends time on crap like this..
      but that IS TABOO HERE ..
      balls hanging from a truck shouldn't be.

Comment

I agree with Bryan it is an IDIOT flag for sure.
        If the truck really has nuts no advertising is necessary.
        ~Gail
        Last edited by LORENSWIFE; August 6, 2011, 10:28 AM.
        That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

I saw an old Pontiac at a show that had them in a little burlap sack and had "Nut Sack" painted on it. Pretty funny !

Comment

Its already against city law in Glasgow, KY.
            Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Just thought I'd share.......

Comment

Originally posted by kyhunter89 View Post
                Its already against city law in Glasgow, KY.
                That's because there's not much else to do in Glasgow.
                Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

was at a car show and the was a rockabilly couple with a smaller dog (foot tall) looked like the dog from the movie van wilder, anyways, this tatt'ed up couple desided to color/dye the poor dogs balls ,blue..
                  I just couldn't stop laugh'n.. wife wouldn't hand over her camera as she didn't fine it as funny, she wanted to report them ..

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
                    Just thought I'd share.......

OK, I think I have this picture figured out, this idiot drove his "donk" to the store to get his Mom a bag of onions and they became entangled on the undercarriage when he went to put them in the trunk, am I right?
                    Last edited by Grumpy; August 11, 2011, 01:33 PM.
                    sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

I think them be canteloupes, foo'.
                      The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

2 to 37 right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
                          OK, I think I have this picture figured out, this idiot drove his "donk" to the store to get his Mom a bag of onions and they became entangled on the undercarriage when he went to put them in the trunk, am I right?
                          AND they went and ruined a perfectly good Monte Carlo.

Comment

A guy I know hung a BBC rod and piston from each hole on the receiver (the ones the chains hook into) on the back of his truck. Same concept as the truck nuts, much less likely to offend someone sensitive.

Comment

Who cares? What a waste of time and money... Both of which many do not have a lot of in this current economic climate...

Comment

Originally posted by bnjny View Post
                                Who cares? What a waste of time and money... Both of which many do not have a lot of in this current economic climate...
                                No,no, no, you need to buy the nuts so people can keep their jobs and money gets circulated.........

Comment

Working...
                                X