I'm calling BS on TopGear!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thumpin455 View Post
    Wow all these TV shows I could be watching instead of block sanding... I think I will stick to the block sanding...
    your probably learning more too lol

i literaly facepalmed when they said the G8 was FWD. i think we now know why the G8 had poor sales the genral public are idiots. well that and GM did not give the car enough publicity i rember a few ads during new years of 2008 and the 2008 superbowl and that was it
    Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
    Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

they was thinkin g3

Comment

g3= aveo

Comment

g6 - and they corrected on air but still

as much as I hate america Top Gear, I'm not sure it was their fault about the Ferrari "test" read this article
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I've seen that show twice, and I like it. Sandy recorded the Alaska show because we did the same thing, only on 4-wheelers, and I fell a sleep on the corvette vs ferrari show. I don't think that much about it, it's better than watching baker wars or some other cooking show. King of the Hill, or That '70's show is usually the dumb down I do......
            Originally posted by TC
            also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

I think Top gear is Much better than last year even though they kept big dummy and little dummy. Taner is the only one I like on that show but even still it is better than any of the attempts at "car drama" tlc and discovery have made short of the first or second season of Monster garage when they bitched less and welded more. As far as the Car show I think Adam is trying to hard to be THE guy in the show and his jokes are barely worth a smile most of the time. That show would be better with the bald guy running the whole show, No John sally and Adam and the snob only doing segment reports not the entire show.

Comment

Ezra Dyer is one of the writers on the show and he's a pretty brilliant magazine guy, his work is mostly in the buff books, but you can find him around. I can literally hear his words coming out of Adam's mouth, but when Adam is saying them, they don't seem to work too well. As everyone knows, in humor, delivery is everything and if either Adam or Ezra isn't 100% comfy with the way things sound or read, you get the kind of awkwardness that we've seen so far...in my opinion anyway.
                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

awkward is a good way to put some of the stuff on the Car Show. I like Adam Corolla because I watched a lot of his podcasts, they weren't bad. He doesn't seem to pretend to be a car guru at all to me - and that's what I like. I can't watch if someone's pretending they're some kind of expert but aren't.
                  www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

ya scott , not a car guy , but adam has a clue , he was a carpenter , so I am sure he has had to wrench on his own cars

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
                      ya scott , not a car guy , but adam has a clue , he was a carpenter , so I am sure he has had to wrench on his own cars
                      His podcast with Amir from Spectre was pretty funny. If you've ever hung out with Amir though, you realize he's probably more of the show than Corolla - Amir is awesome in person.
                      www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

who is amir again ?

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
                          who is amir again ?
                          Amir Rosenbaum, founder and owner of Spectre Performance

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
                            awkward is a good way to put some of the stuff on the Car Show. I like Adam Corolla because I watched a lot of his podcasts, they weren't bad. He doesn't seem to pretend to be a car guru at all to me - and that's what I like. I can't watch if someone's pretending they're some kind of expert but aren't.
                            mirror mirror on the wall...

Comment

j/k don't get your panties in a bunch..

or am I

Comment

Originally posted by Stich496 View Post
                                j/k don't get your panties in a bunch..

or am I
                                nobody gets their panties in a bunch because nothing you say makes sense. It was nice when you were grounded and sitting in the corner, there were almost zero lamedick posts the entire week.

Comment

Working...
                                X