I'm calling BS on TopGear!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm calling BS on TopGear!!!!!!

I caught a part of a show the other day were they had a ZR1 Covette face off with a Ferrari, in the drag race the Corvette lost because he played John Force at the line, but the fact is that car should have had Traction Control which would have prevented that......So what gives??

the off button

Comment

Originally posted by Stich496 View Post
      the off button
      Exactly, they turned off the traction control to make it a race, the Corvette almost won and if the finish line was a couple of hundred more feet ahead it probably would have........

I guess the Europeans can't crap on their prized super cars.........

Comment

That was Top Gear America...so I guess Americans can't crap on Euro super cars.

With the traction control on it would have been a demolition. The ZR1 has 100 more hp.
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
          That was Top Gear America...so I guess Americans can't crap on Euro super cars.

With the traction control on it would have been a demolition. The ZR1 has 100 more hp.
          Oh that makes it even worse!!!!!!!

Comment

Who cares........ we are not the target audienace.

It's entertainment...............

to some.
            There are very few people in this world who's opinion I value, you are not one of them.

300 in 1999

Comment

the dude said
              the ZR1 seems like it was built on a dare
              the ZR1 will out run every street car ferrari has ever made ..the 06 ZR6 out accelerated the enzo

Comment

the zr1 is a beast!!!! driven a couple z06 and they are quick. saw that episode and am sure it was more for a good show than anything else. they even admitted later that adam cant launch a car to save his sole. i was still impressed that it ran down the ferrari in a short distance. made to look good and nothing more.

Comment

GMs traction control is a joke i can still do a john force burn out in my grandpa's base modle c6 with the TC on.

at least they said the corvette should have won even tanner was like "i am so going to lose" and was genuinly shocked when he didn't
                  Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
                  Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

No worse than the idiots on "The Car Show" talking about how the G8 didn't sell because it was FWD, the Caprice PPV will be a POS that no one should care about because it's FWD. Dumbasses. Oh, and that John Salley loving tree hugger cars then worrying about how they look when you "pull up to da club" has me swearing off the show.
                    GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

Comment

Originally posted by 200kss View Post
                      No worse than the idiots on "The Car Show" talking about how the G8 didn't sell because it was FWD, the Caprice PPV will be a POS that no one should care about because it's FWD. Dumbasses. Oh, and that John Salley loving tree hugger cars then worrying about how they look when you "pull up to da club" has me swearing off the show.
                      They said that? I was about to say that The Car Show is 9000x better than the queer American version of Top Gear
                      www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

how they be more queer than the british ?

Comment

Spidey, they are managing to pull it off. Dan Neil alone sucks so much he has his own gravitational pull, like a human black hole.
                          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Wow all these TV shows I could be watching instead of block sanding... I think I will stick to the block sanding...

Comment

block sand away amigo

dan neil is arrogant , but carolla is way cool , he has read a few car craft magazines

Comment

Working...
                              X