Leave a comment:

• SpiderGearsMan
    replied
    ALMOST no lamedick posts ? I was trying so hard

Leave a comment:

• Eliteman76
    replied
    Originally posted by Thumpin455 View Post
    Wow all these TV shows I could be watching instead of block sanding... I think I will stick to the block sanding...
    Agreed.

Leave a comment:

• Thumpin455
    replied
    Comedy gold.. The Car Show should take excerpts from this place.. Perhaps then I would actually watch some TV with a HUGE bowl of popcorn.

Leave a comment:

• Stich496
    replied
    Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
    nobody gets their panties in a bunch because nothing you say makes sense. It was nice when you were grounded and sitting in the corner, there were almost zero lamedick posts the entire week.
    muuaa

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    feelin the love....

Leave a comment:

• dieselgeek
    replied
    Originally posted by Stich496 View Post
    j/k don't get your panties in a bunch..

or am I
    nobody gets their panties in a bunch because nothing you say makes sense. It was nice when you were grounded and sitting in the corner, there were almost zero lamedick posts the entire week.

Leave a comment:

• Stich496
    replied
    j/k don't get your panties in a bunch..

or am I

Leave a comment:

• Stich496
    replied
    Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
    awkward is a good way to put some of the stuff on the Car Show. I like Adam Corolla because I watched a lot of his podcasts, they weren't bad. He doesn't seem to pretend to be a car guru at all to me - and that's what I like. I can't watch if someone's pretending they're some kind of expert but aren't.
    mirror mirror on the wall...

Leave a comment:

• dieselgeek
    replied
    Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
    who is amir again ?
    Amir Rosenbaum, founder and owner of Spectre Performance

Leave a comment:

• SpiderGearsMan
    replied
    who is amir again ?

Leave a comment:

• dieselgeek
    replied
    Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
    ya scott , not a car guy , but adam has a clue , he was a carpenter , so I am sure he has had to wrench on his own cars
    His podcast with Amir from Spectre was pretty funny. If you've ever hung out with Amir though, you realize he's probably more of the show than Corolla - Amir is awesome in person.

Leave a comment:

• SpiderGearsMan
    replied
    ya scott , not a car guy , but adam has a clue , he was a carpenter , so I am sure he has had to wrench on his own cars

Leave a comment:

• dieselgeek
    replied
    awkward is a good way to put some of the stuff on the Car Show. I like Adam Corolla because I watched a lot of his podcasts, they weren't bad. He doesn't seem to pretend to be a car guru at all to me - and that's what I like. I can't watch if someone's pretending they're some kind of expert but aren't.

Leave a comment:

• Brian Lohnes
    replied
    Ezra Dyer is one of the writers on the show and he's a pretty brilliant magazine guy, his work is mostly in the buff books, but you can find him around. I can literally hear his words coming out of Adam's mouth, but when Adam is saying them, they don't seem to work too well. As everyone knows, in humor, delivery is everything and if either Adam or Ezra isn't 100% comfy with the way things sound or read, you get the kind of awkwardness that we've seen so far...in my opinion anyway.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X