Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buckeye
    replied
    I think Top gear is Much better than last year even though they kept big dummy and little dummy. Taner is the only one I like on that show but even still it is better than any of the attempts at "car drama" tlc and discovery have made short of the first or second season of Monster garage when they bitched less and welded more. As far as the Car show I think Adam is trying to hard to be THE guy in the show and his jokes are barely worth a smile most of the time. That show would be better with the bald guy running the whole show, No John sally and Adam and the snob only doing segment reports not the entire show.

Leave a comment:

• A/Fuel
    replied
    I've seen that show twice, and I like it. Sandy recorded the Alaska show because we did the same thing, only on 4-wheelers, and I fell a sleep on the corvette vs ferrari show. I don't think that much about it, it's better than watching baker wars or some other cooking show. King of the Hill, or That '70's show is usually the dumb down I do......

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    g6 - and they corrected on air but still

as much as I hate america Top Gear, I'm not sure it was their fault about the Ferrari "test" read this article

Leave a comment:

• SpiderGearsMan
    replied
    g3= aveo

Leave a comment:

• SpiderGearsMan
    replied
    they was thinkin g3

Leave a comment:

• Mater
    replied
    Originally posted by Thumpin455 View Post
    Wow all these TV shows I could be watching instead of block sanding... I think I will stick to the block sanding...
    your probably learning more too lol

i literaly facepalmed when they said the G8 was FWD. i think we now know why the G8 had poor sales the genral public are idiots. well that and GM did not give the car enough publicity i rember a few ads during new years of 2008 and the 2008 superbowl and that was it

Leave a comment:

• SpiderGearsMan
    replied
    block sand away amigo

dan neil is arrogant , but carolla is way cool , he has read a few car craft magazines

Leave a comment:

• Thumpin455
    replied
    Wow all these TV shows I could be watching instead of block sanding... I think I will stick to the block sanding...

Leave a comment:

• Brian Lohnes
    replied
    Spidey, they are managing to pull it off. Dan Neil alone sucks so much he has his own gravitational pull, like a human black hole.

Leave a comment:

• SpiderGearsMan
    replied
    how they be more queer than the british ?

Leave a comment:

• dieselgeek
    replied
    Originally posted by 200kss View Post
    No worse than the idiots on "The Car Show" talking about how the G8 didn't sell because it was FWD, the Caprice PPV will be a POS that no one should care about because it's FWD. Dumbasses. Oh, and that John Salley loving tree hugger cars then worrying about how they look when you "pull up to da club" has me swearing off the show.
    They said that? I was about to say that The Car Show is 9000x better than the queer American version of Top Gear

Leave a comment:

• 200kss
    replied
    No worse than the idiots on "The Car Show" talking about how the G8 didn't sell because it was FWD, the Caprice PPV will be a POS that no one should care about because it's FWD. Dumbasses. Oh, and that John Salley loving tree hugger cars then worrying about how they look when you "pull up to da club" has me swearing off the show.

Leave a comment:

• Mater
    replied
    GMs traction control is a joke i can still do a john force burn out in my grandpa's base modle c6 with the TC on.

at least they said the corvette should have won even tanner was like "i am so going to lose" and was genuinly shocked when he didn't

Leave a comment:

• IOWA552SLOW
    replied
    the zr1 is a beast!!!! driven a couple z06 and they are quick. saw that episode and am sure it was more for a good show than anything else. they even admitted later that adam cant launch a car to save his sole. i was still impressed that it ran down the ferrari in a short distance. made to look good and nothing more.

Leave a comment:

• SpiderGearsMan
    replied
    the dude said
    the ZR1 seems like it was built on a dare
    the ZR1 will out run every street car ferrari has ever made ..the 06 ZR6 out accelerated the enzo

Leave a comment:

Working...
X