Time for a change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2 View Post
    what fantasy world do you live in...fat pay? lmao! where is it? tell me? I want some of that action.

lots of days off...well..that may depend on what branch, where you work and who you work for. I was in ALaska for 4 years and rarely got time off for anything unless it was my own vacation days and I worked 50% of the weekends a year. Dont forget long deployments to war zones, poor treatment, no respect, no civil liberties...its give and take...
    thanks for your service but ,^^^^^^^ it wasn't a draft

Comment

Originally posted by Stich496 View Post
      thanks for your service but ,^^^^^^^ it wasn't a draft
      here we go again..

Who said it was a draft? did you ASSUME I was comlaining?...I hate the misconception peopel have that life is great and the pay is wonderful...some people just dont understand..my point is this life is not for veryone

at no point in time was I complaining...
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

sure sounded like it

Comment

sure sounded like it
          I suppose thats the problem with the internet and communicating on forums....93% of communication is non verbal so many people read something and make an assumtion based on the words but without the non verbal cues...they could be wrong...as in this case.
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

To me a Career is when your signing the checks......Anything else is just a job...........

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2 View Post
              I suppose thats the problem with the internet and communicating on forums....93% of communication is non verbal so many people read something and make an assumtion based on the words but without the non verbal cues...they could be wrong...as in this case.
              ya sorry joe, no tone of voice to go by

Comment

ya sorry joe, no tone of voice to go by

Missed you man LMAO....

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
                  To me a Career is when your signing the checks......Anything else is just a job...........
                  A career is when you smile going to and from work.
                  Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                  HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                  X