HEMI Barn Find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEMI Barn Find

It is one of four cars that slipped thru the Chrysler Corp. In 1967 a Belvedere wasn't available with the 426 street Hemi drivetrain. Four were produced and...

I am calling bull on the originality =POWER BRAKES
    somebody threw a hemi where a 318 lived LOL

man , I hope my rear I sold last year wasn't a BE code $$$$$15 grand !!!!

Comment

Wow, I am completely speechless........
      Nitrous is like that hot chick with crabs. you want to hit it, you're just afraid of the consequences

Comment

looks real enough , but the power brakes don't look right

Comment

thanks for the link , I hope the original owner's family got a decent price for it
          you may see it with the bill gates bait multi million dollar barret jackson lure soon

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
            man , I hope my rear I sold last year wasn't a BE code $$$$$15 grand !!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
            A two letter code stmped on an axle tube which you can't even see when it's on the car makes this 12 bolt worth 15 times of any other Camaro 12 bolt? Those factory chalk mark/overspray folks are such suckers.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

since rare hemis were trading in the milions ..that car may be worth over 500 k in obama bucks

yenko net is pretty cool for swindlers and trust fund babies

Comment

my favorite pennies on the dollar vulture sale http://www.oldcarsweekly.com/article...r_stash_found/

the family should have called barret jackson

Comment

I'm sure it's a very rare piece but Steve Atwell drove a Hemi Belvedere on Drag Week 2006 and I'm pretty sure it was a 67 and then of Course Jere Stahl won the NHRA World Finals with his 1966 Hemi Belvedere.
                  sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

guess in 67 ...they limited hemis to r/t gtx etc , not in strippers
                    I think it is a swap ..that solid cam back in 67 was not good for pwr brakes

Comment

I can verify that it is the real deal. Very early production.
                      Ryan's Cars in Barns Blog
                      www.carsinbarns.blogspot.com

Comment

I just hope the family got a fair price in the vulture circus out there

Comment

did the buyer look like he was going to pay north of $100k?

HOWEVER, that said, it was a 13 year discussion to buy the car; so the guy who bought it sounds like someone who will keep it an equal number of years - so maybe the little guy got something cool.... hope so

(Stoneshrink will be out looking for unicorns and lollipops)
                          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

the buyer is a yenkonet guy ..he wants to leave it dirty

Comment

Working...
                            X