No announcement yet.

Yeah...soo.....I just committed myself to buying this wrecker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife really likes Disney World a lot, so in general terms, as long as my purchases of junk do not impede on the money we save for family vacation, I'm in the clear. She is freaking awesome at finding deals and knowing all the tips and tricks to save money when it comes to Disney, so we've been able to go on the cheap. We are going down in October this year.

Brian
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

• Bump........so the plan is?????

Good Luck if we don't hear from you before you two depart.
      Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

• Got a couple of weeks before that! Going out sept 2nd

Comment

• i have a friend on FB that is a Disney Junkee, he has some crazy insider info on what seems like everything disney, hell he even sent me the link to walt disneys house when it went up for sale a couple weeks ago
          Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

• There's all kinds of wild crap you can get/do. My wife could write a book on this junk, but the market is already flooded with them.

I had a guy ask me if Goliath was really for sale tonight. I was like, "huh?"

He said, "Your salesman (my son Tom) told me, 'Yeah, my dad bought a tow truck with running boards, so we're selling this truck.'

Thought that was pretty good!

Comment

• THAT, is funny. The kid did have a point, and from his point of view, running boards are a BIG deal lol
              Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

• There's been lotsa talk about one of these lately:

It's local. Just sayin'.
                1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

Working...
                X