Clear All

• 67pete300
    replied
    There's been lotsa talk about one of these lately:

It's local. Just sayin'.

Leave a comment:

• mustang13
    replied
    THAT, is funny. The kid did have a point, and from his point of view, running boards are a BIG deal lol

Leave a comment:

• Brian Lohnes
    replied
    There's all kinds of wild crap you can get/do. My wife could write a book on this junk, but the market is already flooded with them.

I had a guy ask me if Goliath was really for sale tonight. I was like, "huh?"

He said, "Your salesman (my son Tom) told me, 'Yeah, my dad bought a tow truck with running boards, so we're selling this truck.'

Thought that was pretty good!

Leave a comment:

• BOOOGHAR
    replied
    i have a friend on FB that is a Disney Junkee, he has some crazy insider info on what seems like everything disney, hell he even sent me the link to walt disneys house when it went up for sale a couple weeks ago

Leave a comment:

• Brian Lohnes
    replied
    Got a couple of weeks before that! Going out sept 2nd

Leave a comment:

• mustang13
    replied
    Bump........so the plan is?????

Good Luck if we don't hear from you before you two depart.

Leave a comment:

• Brian Lohnes
    replied
    My wife really likes Disney World a lot, so in general terms, as long as my purchases of junk do not impede on the money we save for family vacation, I'm in the clear. She is freaking awesome at finding deals and knowing all the tips and tricks to save money when it comes to Disney, so we've been able to go on the cheap. We are going down in October this year.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• JOES66FURY
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
    It has mouse ears and lives in Orlando. HA!
    bribery for teh win!!!

Leave a comment:

• nesabo
    replied
    OHHH you sold your soul.... happiest place on earth my a$$

Leave a comment:

• Brian Lohnes
    replied
    It has mouse ears and lives in Orlando. HA!

Leave a comment:

• Stich496
    replied
    a wrecker and the green giant..
    how big is that rock you're buy'n

Leave a comment:

• HillbillySailor2
    replied
    Oh yeah...I have also hatched a plot to retain Goliath.

Pray for me.
    If you can pull this off, then you have definitely been living right, my friend!

Leave a comment:

• Brian Lohnes
    replied
    I can't wait to shoot that video. At least my wife won't chew my ass for ripping the stump out like she did when we pulled the small tree. Oh, there are a couple of 60' pines that need to come down too.

The ride home from NY in the thing is going to be pretty brutal. Chad will have HOURS of footage to edit for that. I'm both excited and nervous to have my wife as the "wing person" on that trip. If shit catches on fire, she may not react properly (screaming instead of laughing).

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Nik
    replied
    I want video of the stump putting up a fight for survival.

Sounds good.

Called Weld Built today and they are sending me all the info on the wrecker portion of the truck. Cool factoid! This was a custom built setup that is beefed all the way around because the truck was spec'd out with 15,000lb winches instead of the standard 10,000lb pieces.

That stump in my backyard is sooooooooooooooo effed.

Leave a comment:

• Brian Lohnes
    replied
    Sounds good.

Called Weld Built today and they are sending me all the info on the wrecker portion of the truck. Cool factoid! This was a custom built setup that is beefed all the way around because the truck was spec'd out with 15,000lb winches instead of the standard 10,000lb pieces.

That stump in my backyard is sooooooooooooooo effed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X