No announcement yet.

Damn I want this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thom, I'd say go for it, you need it and it doesn't sound like you're going to throw a ton of money at it. This wouldn't work for you because of the different body styles but I had the 2nd 66 Nova painted to match the first one and I only had one out at a time so I thought I was home free because the Wife never goes back into my Garage, well crap wouldn't you know it she went back there one day to get a rake so that's where I sleep now! OK, so I embelished the story a little bit.
    sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Its not the wife that has the problem here, she saw the new LeMans interior and said "Wow! That is damn nice" so yeah she is a keeper. Her dad and my dad are both tired of the parking lot, since her dad owns the place I live, and my dad has the rest of them at the farm.

Lets put it this way, if I had my truck running and I didnt have to borrow Dave's truck, I would be driving down there to snap up that 49. It would become my fast for $5k ride with one of the chevy engines I have laying around. Either the 454 or the 400 sbc, neither would be as fast as one of my Pontiacs, but it would still be a fun ride. Go pick it up, then haul it up here next spring, we can build it into something cool and interesting that resembles your first car in a couple weeks. Once its done the wife wont have a problem with it.. hopefully...

Comment

Working...
      X