Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those of us who dream of 302 GMCs......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those of us who dream of 302 GMCs......

If this isn't the cat's meow, than I don't know what is. Imagine this in a belly tank rippin' down the Flats.......
    Nitrous is like that hot chick with crabs. you want to hit it, you're just afraid of the consequences

no combustion chamber in the head? weird....wonder how well that works? with no quench...since you gotta run the piston down in the hole

Friend is building a 302 jimmy right now, I'm working on the intake, fun stuff. For the original style 7 port head, of course.
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Does your friend have any extra 302s laying around? Those are one of those parts like the Lightning rods I just picked up, been keeping an eye out for one for years but just haven't gotten one yet. Someday....
      Nitrous is like that hot chick with crabs. you want to hit it, you're just afraid of the consequences

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
        no combustion chamber in the head? weird....wonder how well that works? with no quench...since you gotta run the piston down in the hole
        Yeah....no shit

I thought I'd see combustion chamber in cylinder wall
        like the W motor

Interesting
        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Working...
        X