Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

***Boston Area BS'ers -- Gillette Cruise This Thursday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Boston Area BS'ers -- Gillette Cruise This Thursday!

Dudes and dudettes, I'm going to be there with the kiddos and my father in law. If you can make it, DO IT! This thing rules.

I'm just posting this because a couple guys have said, "I wish I knew...." when I ran galleries and what not from it before.

It starts at 4ish and goes past dark.

Be there!
    That which you manifest is before you.

JETS go JETS

Comment

Brian, I'm in. What time will you get there? I haven't been before and it would be cool to try to park relatively close.
      1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

Pete, I am thinking around 4pm. It is normally pretty quiet at that time so you should have no trouble seeing the jolly green giant. Or we could just meet up at the gas station up the road and pull in together or something. By 6pm the place is a ZOO...but an awesome zoo!

Comment

Is it at Bass Pro Shops or the actual stadium?
          1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

Bass Pro, but the thing stretches almost to the stadium!

Comment

look for crazy Bobby J, he's been known to show....
              Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

Great night tonight!

Headed over with the boys and my father in law. He brought his '69 GTX so we were the odd couple rolling down the road.

Hung out with Pete, owner of the BODACIOUS '67 Chevelle 300 with the worked over 250ci inline sixer. He saved my bacon when we hit the tube steak stand for dinner. I left m wallet in the truck so he fronted me a few bucks for dinner. Yes, I did pay him back.

Photos to follow, but it was a nice night for a ride to the show and all of our junk got plenty of views from the lookey-loos!

Brian

Comment

Had an awesome time hanging out with Brian and his family. And the cruise-in was over the top huge! I've never had a throng of spectators lined up alongside the street cheering me on as I drove out! And there were so many cars you have to skip most and check out the interesting ones. My favorite was the cherry '68 Motion Nova with 427/4 speed in Butternut Yellow.

The Chevelle drove great. 30 miles in stop and go traffic without a hiccup on the way in, and a dusk 30 mile blast down the highway on the way home.

Awesome night!

Comment

Pete, the air through the vent windows felt good on the way home.

And yes....we stopped at the gas station for slushies.

Comment

Working...
                    X