No announcement yet.

Rotten left subframe rail.....SH@T!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rotten left subframe rail.....SH@T!!!!!

Seems those Clairmount cops keep a pretty tight handle on that.I never make it thru town w/o seeing them with their camera .

Comment

No joke....Clermont's Finest are doing their best to keep the streets safe.

Not as over-zealous as, say, Carmel or Plainfield, but they have their moments.

Cheaper to take it to the strip.

Comment

Have you heard of New Palistine? Town only has one stop light and they have two new chargers .So when it's not freezing cold or raining they are out big time to pay for them ,I guess .Shoot they sit 2 miles out of town(you know ,where the people are that are paying for their protection) to write more tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes
          Rick -
          You wouldn't have a Gen 2 with a decent core support would ya? Mine's rotted on the battery side - evidently pretty common. You would think they'd make a Chinese replacement, but no. I found a couple used ones on line but they want a potfull for them. Sooner or later I expect I'll find one here in the area and I've cobbled something together in the meantime.

Dan
          I know where a good one is in PA. I think he wanted $50 for it. I have been tempted to go and get it for my car since it is better than the one I have.

Comment

i been telling him to just tub it....................lol

Comment

well, I could...but being it's a Z28, I would like to do more than just go in a straight line...

Comment

You can still turn left.................SLOWWLYYY..... ;D

Comment

s&w backhalf time
                  those gen 3 are getting scarce
                  they all had leaky t tops that nobody could fix ...cept me
                  I made a pretty penny on warranty straight time with those t tops

Comment

Surprisingly enough, mine don't leak.

The hatch, however,does. Need to loosen the mount nuts and adjust it.....that's where the water got into the car at, and fried the framerail....

My wife's '83 H.O. Z28's T-tops seal even better...not a damn leak at all. Go figure that out oldest son's '94 Fireturd's tops leak like a sieve...

Comment

if you hop in the corvette when its raining you get a shower,lol, all you need is soad and shampoo..

Comment

Working...
                      X