Random acts of kindness...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random acts of kindness...

The events of yesterday were devistating to my family but in the misery I found some people who were truly awesome...and again today someone came to us and offered up something I never expected.

The breeder of our dog Sue is a sweet lady and would call from time to time to check up on him. We called her and told her of Tates passing and she offered us a free pup from her next litter. They are only 3 weeks old but we get our choice. For me this is hard but my son was super attached to Tate and really wants another...so..I know in the previous thread I said I was done...but my boy says otherwise...So in 5 to 6 weeks we will have a new addition to our family and I can only hope that this one is as awesome as the next...

Given the chance I always pay forward if I can...be sure that I will be looking for my opportunity to pay this back.

Thanks for listening,

joe
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

No problem Joe. Pets are a big part of our family too. You've got a good breeder there who stands behind her business. Enjoy the new pup!
    Tom
    Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Great news Joe. I lost my lab Blitz the day after I got back from my first Power Tour. I had a really hard time with that, then 6 months later I got the opportunity to adopt my dobie, Tango. Turns out he was born the day that Blitz died. I took it as a sign and the big guy is sleeping on the couch next to me right now.
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Working...
      X