Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any bangshifters coming to the dream cruise or back to the bricks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any bangshifters coming to the dream cruise or back to the bricks?

Just wondering how many were planing to show this year.
    Coming at you live from the birthplace of GM,Flint,Mi. Where your car is worth more than the property it's parked on.

detroit ? have fun

Comment

Spidey - you honestly think Detroit is any worse than Camden or Newark?
      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Yes going to the woodward cruise and it not in Detroit

Comment

Do we have a central meeting point picked out yet?

Woodward is slightly controlled chaos - especially on Saturday - without a time and a place to meet - finding eachother will be pure coincidence.
          There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Can't make it this year unfortunately. Have fun and take lots of pics.
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Sorry, not this year.
              The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

still thinking about it, need to leave in the morning if I'm going?
                sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

I was 100% in till I hear rhat the cops ticket heavy for being rowdy. (then what is the point?) so I am not sure...

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
                    I was 100% in till I hear rhat the cops ticket heavy for being rowdy. (then what is the point?) so I am not sure...
                    Never been there? Your loss. It is very nearly indescribable.
                    The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

I've never been ticketed and if I can leave Woodward without a ticket anyone can, you just can't do anything stupid with people lining the sidewalks 4 to 6 deep.
                      sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

I have not. I guess I am spoiled by the mopars that come to town . The cops let people go nuts and have a ball. This was me on the street and one of hundreds of them just like it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg706L5ot24
                        I am thinking about just leaving early sat morning instead of fri night so I can save the 100 bucks for the hotel
                        Last edited by Buckeye; August 17, 2011, 04:46 AM.

Comment

If the 65 was done or the 70 swap was finished I might drive down. Not planning on it this year, besides I already made my road trip downstate last week.

Comment

As always, I'll be right in the thick of it. Friday night Berkley Cruisefest right in front of my store, we'll be having a bit of a party amid the chaos. You all should stop by, over 400 cars in the parade and a street dance afterwords on 12 mile. I won't be hawking t-shirts on Woodward this year thankfully, but I will be working at the ski shop (tent sale) in Birmingham on Saturday afternoon and evening. It's on Old Woodward (Don Thomas Sporthaus). Spidey, I do have fun in Detroit, all the time. We spent all weekend downtown last weekend, we spend a lot of time downtown, have for years with no negative issues whatsoever. You shouldn't believe everything you read or hear on talk radio. Like every big city there are places you don't go.
                            Last edited by 455 LeMans; August 17, 2011, 07:50 PM.
                            Busted down to regular Bangshifter

Comment

The Dream Cruise was fantastic as usual. Storms and closing Woodward for a short time made it a bit different this year. Had a great time again this year in spite of the weather. Tim, looked for your spot this year...now I know why we didn't see you. Wish I would have seen this post before today and maybe we could have set something up with the other BS'rs. Next year is suppose to be the Bang Shifters get together for the cruise. Start making your plans now. See you in 2012
                              Donna
                              Williamston, MI
                              Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Working...
                              X