Brainerd, Minnesota anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brainerd, Minnesota anyone?

I'm bringing my camera for this one....Anyone else going to be there this weekend?
    The next weekend end I'll be in Bowlingreen, then it's off to Indy. Last weekend we were at Martin, Michigan and ran a 5.39 and a 5.36. We've been pretty busy getting a new truck and trailer ready along with keeping the car running.
    But yeah, I'm taking my camera and when I get a chance I'll post some pics. When ever that might be, lol
    Originally posted by TC
    also boost will make the cam act smaller

I went every year when I lived in central Minnysnowda , I have several friends in Sportsman classes there .
    sigpic

Comment

Here are a few pics of our new home, I can't tell you how much I love this thing!
      Attached Files
      Originally posted by TC

Comment

Here is a pic of the inside of the garage, lol. The car goes in the bottom with the rear wing on, all we do is take the wheelie bar and front wing off (about 10 minutes to put it togather now!) The little tow car rides on top.
        We still need to make some more shelves up stairs and put some hooks here and there for air hoses and extension cords ect. I'd like to make some racks for clutch stuff to, it's still a work in progress but you can get an idea now.
        Attached Files
        Originally posted by TC

Comment

Kick ass!!
          Time Wasters...
          http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
          http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

Comment

Thanks, it is pretty cool. We lost first round to Randy Meyer his 5.42 beat our 5.43, I thought we had it until it dropped a hole around 900 ft or 4.3 seconds in. We are going to Bowlingreen this weekend, and I guess the countdown to Indy has finally started...
            It's hard to believe the season is almost half over, and we started this year in January down in Florida.
            Originally posted by TC

Comment

Anyone that knows me will get a laugh out of this....I've been thinking of puting this on my face book page.
              I have a impulsive cleaning, organizing disorder....Tony, well he is the oppisite.
              Attached Files
              Originally posted by TC

Comment

But those clutch discs are not stacked neatly. They are leaning to one side. lol.

What's the details on your race class and the engine type?
                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Uhm. 451 cubes, 4.375 bore, 3.75 stroke. 2260lbs, no less than 50 degree fuel in the staging lanes, no more than 94% nitro.
                  I think it's like 5. something pounds per inch.
                  Ask away,
                  Originally posted by TC

Comment

Looking at the pic in your avatar, is that a tunnel ram on a Hemi? Guessing it's injected? You guys still running the 1320, or 1000 ft?
                    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

In NHRA we run 1320, some other tracks we run at is 1000ft or less. We have ran 228 in the 1/8th way down in the 3.40's. One of the fastest cars in the country from the 60ft- 660ft.
                      It's a Hogan intake with a gerodot 3 hole injector. Nothing fancy.
                      keep em coming!
                      Originally posted by TC

Comment

It has one injector in the manifold for the nitro, thats pretty much what it idles on about 2200rpms, the other injector is alcohol witch I like to call a dribbler, it gravity feeds alcohol to warm it up.
                        It has 2 more nossels in the heads that pop at 40 psi.
                        Originally posted by TC

Comment

I guess reichert will be there

Comment

We raced him first round for the Bowlingreen race and lost, we just couldn't get a handle on the track 200-330ft out.
                            We also had our makeup race for Colombus and won first round of that one, that was our first lap on the track and it smoked the tires hard 200ft out and droped three holes then burnt pistons and heads. Luckly for us Brandon smoked the tires at the hit.
                            Second round it was backed down quite a bit and it still smoked the tires there, dropped holes and ate itself up again, we lost a 5.57 to a 5.58. Our third run (first round of Bowlingreen) agaisnt Reichert we tried to step it up a little harder to try and get through that area a little easier, cranked more wing in it and did a few other things. We left with him and stayed even until it started to shake, and peddled it, but Reichert went right down there and it was to much for us. Droped some more holes and ate itself up again!
                            We loaded up and went to go park at Indy, was getting off I-65 to 465 to Claremont when the back axle on our new trailer broke.
                            That was fun, we had traffic on both sides of us trying to crawl around under a trailer....I just knew any second someone was going to come around and hit us, but it's sitting there at Indy right now.
                            Originally posted by TC

Comment

I might go get a new axle in the morning near Chicago.
                              Some how you get used to operating on 3 hours sleep, I've had around 5 and and am amped in a weird way....like I need to cut my self off and go to bed.
                              Originally posted by TC

Comment

Working...
                              X