Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marion SoDak, Labor Day weekend ROLL CALL !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marion SoDak, Labor Day weekend ROLL CALL !

Who will be attending ?

Besides me
    sigpic

George ?
    sigpic

Comment

Here Daryl, yes we are in. Where is fergen? Did you see the TVD reunion this Tuesday in Brandon on Facebook?
      200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
      Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Ohhhhhh the fergester will be attending and going out 1st round, you can bet on that !

I did see that, wish i could attend

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Friday night , once I get all parked and set up ..

I'm going here

sigpic

Comment

For some of these

sigpic

Comment

and an order of this

sigpic

Comment

Umm yumm, that looks good!! See you on Saturday afternoon......
                  200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                  Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

i'll be in dallas labour day weekend attending a car show downtown
                    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

I'll be in Bahstin probably have a few cold ones with our fearless leader.
                      I R Bob
                      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Bob, that is still the plan...assuming the wrecker does not leave me dead in the water hundreds of miles away.
                        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Big Dad.....You here?? Thunder Valley this afternoon......

Comment

Nice weekend...Good to see Big Dad and Powerglide (PG). We raced Sat (Box Shootout) and Sunday(Top Eliminator and $1K to win Shoot Out). Home for Monday. Great car count, many classes, the track crew did a great job keeping the program moving.

Comment

Had fun like always, made it to the Semi finals before I missed the tree (whats new) redemed myself with a solid #1 Q on Sunday only and went two rounds

But, the car came home with no broken parts and no scratches and I am back in the Hot dry state of Texas ..
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X