Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cops

A profound revelation.

So, after the football game comes COPS on the Fox network. I like Cops, it's entertaining to me. I like seeing just how stupid people can be.

And Sueunit is absolutely repulsed by the program. It's like, I have to watch it in secret, if she's not home or something. She hates it real bad.

I just now found out why she hates it so bad, tonight, because she said so. It's because in her career, as a nurse back in Pittsburgh in the psych and detox wards, her patients would watch that show like it was a news broadcast - "Hey, that's Bob!" Her patients knew everybody on the show!

HhHAHhHAHHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

My wife and I love watching cops because we love seeing stupid people go to jail. It's also responsible for one of the greatest quotes in human history.

"He dragged me by my hair from one end of the trailer to the other"
    Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

I don't watch it because I am afraid I will see people we know.
      That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
        - "Hey, that's Bob!" Her patients knew everybody on the show!

HhHAHhHAHHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
        It really wasn't me. really.
        sigpic
        Bob
        516 lb/ft @ 2800
        Short shift, its fun

http://tbuckets.lefora.com/

Comment

Cops is great entertainment. It makes you really disappointed in humanity, but only during the commercial breaks because that's when you're not laughing hysterically.

Comment

Working...
          X