No announcement yet.

Bad news for owners of "Old GM" vehicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup seen that as well when lift form the rear.
    Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
    Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

Let me translate that article for you. GM will cover warranty items, but will tell plaintiff's attorneys seeking big punitives to go pound sand.

But please, keep beating up GM - I like it when you guys are on the ambulance-chasing attorney's side.

Old GM is bankrupt, thus anyone who wants big dollars from their automaker best buy a Toyota because they're the only ones with the deep pockets.
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

My wife had a 2007 Impala LTZ. she put 46k on it with no problems. I changed the oil at 3000, and rotated the tires every 9000. when she traded to her new Impala, the tirs were still at 6/32. I never aligned it, since it never needed it. Im calling BS.

PS the tires on her 2011 with 13k look perfect too! ( But my 09 mustang needs both lower control arms and rear shocks at 17 k. )
        Reading , Pa
        Good Guys rodders rep.
        "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
        Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

yup exactly she is trying to get more moeny then she is owed. i also liek how the article did not say the milage of the car at all. in 07 GMs base warrenty was a 3 year/ 30,000 miles and being a 07 the warrenty would have been up in 2010 last year
          Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
          Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

we were given leeway up to 75k miles to warranty policy anything [under the new regime ]

Comment

Working...
            X