F-1 Car makes practice laps in Austin , Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F-1 Car makes practice laps in Austin , Texas

How they can get a new track built in Austin when the city has denied 100's of requests to build a drag strip is beyond me ..think someone is corrupt ?

sigpic

move some piles of dirt around, make it look like something is going on

sigpic

Comment

Diesel's $3.65

Comment

They need to take that thing to pikes peak

Comment

I got some insider info on the track from some peeps DEEP into the Austin automotive scene, everything for the track is a greenlight and look for some BIG TIME car shows to be held there

btw, those elevation changes are flippin nuts on the track
          Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Bernie Ecclestone's hooker musta been from Texas.
            Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

After driving the owner of the SA Spurs, I learned the way to get any sporting venue built is all about the suites. An F1 track with a ton of luxury suites will attract tons of idiots paying huge bucks to watch a race high above the rank and file hot dog eaters. The richy riches aren't going to pony up a dollar for suites at a drag strip. It's too redneck, toothless beer swiller terratory for them.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

another thing i was told, the track is to be a cross of watkins glen and the F1 track in qatar, think luxury and scenery
                Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Working...
                X