No announcement yet.

Holy Crap. 182 mph diesel F-250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My neighbor just picked up a leftover 2011 Crew Cab Lariat 6.7 diesel. Truck is just friggin cool and the 6.7 really fascinates me. I'm already saving my pennies for one of my own. Hopefully I can pick up a used one in a few years. For now, the old 04 V10 will have to do (as long as I can slow down the rust...)
    Still plays with trucks....

Comment

i remeber the 6.7 training a few months before they came out. realy cool stuf they did with that

best part i think is it's too big to fit in the econoline lol

i hate ambulances and comuter busses with the 6.0
      Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
      Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

so is this new 6.7 the new 7.3 ?
        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

it has not been out long enough to say that but it is already many times better then the 6 leaker boat anchor
          Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
          Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

Real hot rodders race keyboards.
            The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
              hot rodding has gotten to be a pissing match amongst millionaires
              Might as well get rid of this section of the forum then... http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-Car-Challenge

Comment

Working...
              X