Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The great BangShift Wrecker Recovery Mission Was a Success!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't your wife take some driving shots while she passes you on the next hill?
    Nitrous is like that hot chick with crabs. you want to hit it, you're just afraid of the consequences

Comment

This truck makes the Pacifica look like a top fueler!

I know slow, I mean, I practically have a doctorate in the subject with my love of tractors and junk like that, and this thing is SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. (and I love it all the same)

Brian
      Last edited by Brian Lohnes; September 3, 2011, 03:30 PM.
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Why not remove the air filter entirely, or is it that dusty around there?
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Would ya look at the smile on that jack-ass! It looks like he is having the time of his life.

I missed the shot of Kerri doing her nails while driving do to the slooooow pace and bordom of support driver LOL

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03285.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	164.5 KB
ID:	857416
          Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Originally posted by mustang13 View Post
            Would ya look at the smile on that jack-ass! It looks like he is having the time of his life.

I missed the shot of Kerri doing her nails while driving do to the slooooow pace and bordom of support driver LOL

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4613[/ATTACH]
            Great pic!
            Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Here are the shots cropped a little.

Name:	DSC03290.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	857421Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03285.JPG
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	857420Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03288.JPG
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	857419
              Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Haha! awesome photos Jeremy!
                www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

That's what I'm talking about!!
                  Nitrous is like that hot chick with crabs. you want to hit it, you're just afraid of the consequences

Comment

"Car" stuff is fun.
                    1997 Ranger 5.0L HO, GT40 heads/tubular intake, 65mm TB, 1.7rr, B303, Tri-Y headers, dual 2.5" exhaust, Flowmaster mufflers, T5 trans, Tri-Ax shifter, CenterForce Dual Friction clutch, 8.8 Traction Lok 3.55 gears, Cobra 13" front brakes, Cobra 11.65" rear discs.
                    1997 Mustang GT
                    sigpic

Comment

Why does it say "Fleet Service" on Brutus? Seems like any service he might deliver would be anything BUT fleet.

Still, he's a cool ol' boy. Kinda reminds me of an ol' Rotweiler - kinda big and slobbery and lovable.

Dan

Comment

Pull the air cleaner and either clean the filter or trash can it. Hose down the carb with carb cleaner. mpg will probably pickup as well as getting up them hills.
                        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Great Scott! Brutus has hit escape velocity and is heading for the moon! 410 feet and climbing!

Name:	Fast.jpg
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	857430
                          Last edited by TheSilverBuick; September 4, 2011, 10:20 AM.
                          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

i don;t even think that is physicly possibel with the brick like aerodynamics of brutus lol
                            Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
                            Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

Name:	v1p52.jpg
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	857431

holy carp, did it come with two of these?

So much for the 5k challenge. 14658 mph? I'm done. Done in by a wrecker. Screw it, I'm buying a moped and a Prius.
                              Last edited by Beagle; September 4, 2011, 11:09 AM.
                              Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Throw a Gear Vendors in it and bring that sucker to Drag Week!!!!!!
                                Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                                1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                                1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                                1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                                1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                                1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

Working...
                                X