No announcement yet.

Hurricane devastation picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was some great action here, about 15 minutes South of Boston......... You won't believe it, but some leaves blew off the trees... CNN should be coming to do a follow-up segment soon.
    Check out KrazyFlake.com!! New pictures being added daily!!

http://www.krazyflake.com/gallery/index.php/

Comment

Good to know so far that the folks we know came through okay.

I've gotta say, as far as the "It Could Happen Tomorrow" apocalypse scenario...the media is having a field day of it, as they do and as they must. I turned the TV on for a minute a little while ago, and I had to turn it off.

There was a lady on the front porch of a house, and the water was up to her bottom front step. She was distraught - I'm trapped! And the TV reporter was talking to her on a cell phone from across the street on dry ground, interviewing her about the dire situation.

Jeez.
      Last edited by pdub; August 28, 2011, 03:11 PM.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Has anyone heard from Fred, Fine59?? Fred if you or Vickie get on here post so we know you are allright. If you need anything give me a call.
        OH YEAH
        Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

Originally posted by hoofhearted View Post
          Has anyone heard from Fred, Fine59?? Fred if you or Vickie get on here post so we know you are allright. If you need anything give me a call.
          Jim I believe Matt talked to Fred and Vickie and said it wasn't too bad but they lost power.
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

It was really bad in upstate NY the towns of Windham,Prattsville Margrettsville all were really damaged, Vermont got hit very bad too.
            We have BS'rs in Vermont (Andy and Greg) hope you guys are ok.

Comment

Just spoke with Fred (Fine59) and also Bob (1956NY150)....all are well. Fred and Vickie just got their power back.
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by antmnte View Post
                It was really bad in upstate NY the towns of Windham,Prattsville Margrettsville all were really damaged, Vermont got hit very bad too.
                We have BS'rs in Vermont (Andy and Greg) hope you guys are ok.

Hope they are all OK.
                OH YEAH
                Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

Back in the saddle again...alls well, power back last night in record fashion...did the yard clean up, packing up the generator till the next one comes . not much in the way of damage around here lost some trees some folks have some pretty good roof damage,our thoughts go out to the folks north and south of us, hope things get put back together for you soon..Irene was a Bitch
                  Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

Should stimulate the home construction/repair business a bunch - and keep you busy for a good while.
                    Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                    X