No announcement yet.

prayers please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Markie Mark!! Get the hell outta that hospital!

Your truck misses you!
    Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

will the year from hell, just end already, I'm out of the hospital, was only there that one day, thwey said I was better off at home, so I well. worked . because of the storm.. and some jack wagon backed into the wifes truck..
      infection is no better, but no worse.. and the no power isn't helping matters, cold showers suck..
      but I'm alive, and kicking, I'm off from work today, so we get to play russia roulette. and try an (new)antibiotic that may work or send me into a boston hospital, via med flight.. oh, the joy..
      if I don't have a reaction to this great, the doc's say there is a 85% chance that I'll have a problem with it.. nice,eh...
      can't I just kill the infection with around the clock intake of wiskey.. seems safer than .. this game of death wish..
      here goes nothing

Comment

Fingers crossed for you, Mark. Infections are getting nastier by the week as the little devils develop immunity. Down the hatch......

Dan

Comment

I worked in a hospital for 3 years, you're better off home.
          Tom
          Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Best wishes being sent, hope the new anti biotics work.
            Nitrous is like that hot chick with crabs. you want to hit it, you're just afraid of the consequences

Comment

anyone got a baff bag, I've filled 4, man I haven't been like this since high school,
              the meds are not for me,, deathly sick.. back to the draw'n board..
              who's got a gun

Comment

i've heard mild exercise for 30-40 min can boost immune response... ask your docs... worth a shot, eh?

Power back on yet?
                Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

powers back.. I was really getting sick of making ice cubes at work in tubberware ..
                  I'm on a new exercise thingy, to get my heart rate up..
                  I'll be fine, after I get use of this hand/wrist again, the cut at the hip is not as bad, been hitting that with hydroperoxide, since it turned red..
                  wrist has a towel soaked in it on it now..

Comment

Working...
                  X