• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the intertrashional at brockton auto parts is a twin boom,
    just say'n

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
      So long as one of the football players doesn't steal it (sorry, I had to) I'll gladly stick 'em on the back window!
      Dude, I'll buy and send you a couple of these if it will keep that evil Ohio State sticker off that awesome wrecker!

Formerly Shannon (aka: HillbillySailor). 2549 posts.

Comment

WOW, I'm jealous... This is one wrecker that Cooter would only dream of having!!!!
        Check out KrazyFlake.com!! New pictures being added daily!!

http://www.krazyflake.com/gallery/index.php/

Comment

for that 70's feel

Comment

So long as one of the football players doesn't steal it (sorry, I had to) I'll gladly stick 'em on the back window!
            no no we don't steal we just sell gold pants and get discounts on tattoos. .... Sigh

Comment

Originally posted by HillbillySailor2 View Post
              Dude, I'll buy and send you a couple of these if it will keep that evil Ohio State sticker off that awesome wrecker!

Tell me where to get 'em and I will score a couple of those. COOL!
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I'll quit the site if that thing gets an OSU sticker on it. You know, you can't spell C_CK __cker without OSU.
                Dustin in Pennsylvania

Comment

Originally posted by SSChevyManiac View Post
                  I'll quit the site if that thing gets an OSU sticker on it. You know, you can't spell C_CK __cker without OSU.
                  ^^^^^^^^^^Must be a Michigan fan!
                  I R Bob
                  You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                  2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I like the Popeye Brutus better anyway.

Hope ya like big blocks because it will get one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                      ^^^^^^^^^^Must be a Michigan fan!
                      man a Michigan fan and a Chevy lover too,....... Poor guy
                      Last edited by Buckeye; August 28, 2011, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Michigan, heck no. Penn State alum, hardly, I just graduated. It's all in good fun in the BIG10. The Chevy thing, well sorry haha. Can't help that.
                        Dustin in Pennsylvania

Comment

Tell me where to get 'em and I will score a couple of those. COOL!
                          Here ya go! :D

http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/mer...&Store_Code=SS
                          Formerly Shannon (aka: HillbillySailor). 2549 posts.

Comment

Called on a 366 engine today, would it be illegal to bring it home swinging from the booms on the back of the truck?

So in my mind, 300-320hp is where I am shooting for. There's a Canadian company that grinds cams for the 366. So a cam, porting the heads some, intake manifold, and headers should put the thing right in that ball park.

A tall deck 427 would be cooler.

***I know a 366 is a boat anchor, but I could give two flying poops. It is correct for the truck and I just want it to make sweet noise and scare old ladies. Yes, there will be exhaust cut outs. Rolling into a cruise night with the cut outs open and a semi-lumpy idle will raise some eyebrows.

Brian
                            Last edited by Brian Lohnes; August 28, 2011, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SSChevyManiac View Post
                              this has got to be one of the funniest things i have ever read on this site...lol sorry to hi-jack thread. resume tow truck talk. bad ass truck btw.

Comment

Called on a 366 engine today, would it be illegal to bring it home swinging from the booms on the back of the truck?

So in my mind, 300-320hp is where I am shooting for. There's a Canadian company that grinds cams for the 366. So a cam, porting the heads some, intake manifold, and headers should put the thing right in that ball park.

A tall deck 427 would be cooler.

***I know a 366 is a boat anchor, but I could give two flying poops. It is correct for the truck and I just want it to make sweet noise and scare old ladies. Yes, there will be exhaust cut outs. Rolling into a cruise night with the cut outs open and a semi-lumpy idle will raise some eyebrows.

Brian
                                366 a boat anchor? Who cares?!?!? This thing ain't for dragracing anyway. I'd be happy with 250hp, but more torque! Is there a way to grind a cam to sound lumpy, but still make good bottom end?
                                Although with the dumptruck/tow truck gearing....a 283 that will turn to 7000rpm might be more appropriate! You just have to take your time between shifts!

I'm sure if you put out a bangshift barn raising engine swap call, you'll get a ton of help! (since you like period correct I see a tree limb and a chain hoist...)
                                But if it runs good as is...might be hard to break it apart! Is the sixxer solid, or does it need help?
                                Will make a sweet cruiser that can have a function!
                                Last edited by andy30thz; August 28, 2011, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X