1969 Dodge Daytona in a Farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1969 Dodge Daytona in a Farm

Well I got a tip about a very cool car sitting not far from me. A 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona. Original Owner car. I thought you might enjoy the story.

Cars in Barns: Daytona in the Farm

Enjoy

Ryan
    Last edited by Devil; October 14, 2011, 03:09 PM. Reason: More car finds posted before Daytona Find.
    Ryan's Cars in Barns Blog
    www.carsinbarns.blogspot.com

Amazing stories...love them!!

Comment

"im gonna fix her up someday!"

formerly 1988montecarloss, 3198 posts
      http://bangshift.com/forum/member.ph...88montecarloss

Comment

Another bunch of super genius's .You would think one of them in 38 years would have been able to do something right with it, say get the motor rebuilt or clean out the crappy garage to push it inside but no.Let it sit there and get ruined and then refuse any sensible offer for it. Love it ! I bet the other 2 cars sitting there are there for similar reasons.
        Last edited by antmnte; September 3, 2011, 08:22 AM.

Comment

That is a shame .... Poor car will more than likely return to the earth ....
          Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Originally posted by antmnte View Post
            Another bunch of super genius's .You would think one of them in 38 years would have been able to do something right with it, say get the motor rebuilt or clean out the crappy garage to push it inside but no.Let it sit there and get ruined and then refuse any sensible offer for it. Love it ! I bet the other 2 cars sitting there are there for similar reasons.
            Yeah..i used to say the same,but i like the fact that forever reason they have kept the cars..they are still restorable..and that cant be said about a lot of clones with the right tags and numbers..this is the real deal.

Comment

At least pull the dang carpet out of it. Nevermind probably too late.

Comment

Hey, it's a shame, but it is their car. As my buddy Stu says "you can pour gas on it and light it on fire if you want to, it's your car!"

cheers
                Ed N.
                Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
                07 Mustang GT with some stuff
                88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

The car is still savable. It isn't beyond help. I am trying to work with the family to get the car atleast out of the elements.

Comment

Wow.......cool car but damn lots of rust too.

I'm sure it can be restored........all it takes is money.
                    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Rusty or not, it's a complete, numbers matching Daytona. You could spend $100,000 restoring it and still get your money back.
                      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately I only have a mere 1% of that available. So I guess the car will hang around outside for a while. Maybe I can find a good car cover for it.

Comment

Ironically, this is my first day posting on this forum, and just a few hours prior, I saw this exact picture posted on Freiburger's facebook page.
                          Motor City Muscle

Comment

cool cars, nice to know they're still projects out there.
                            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by Supersport350 View Post
                              Ironically, this is my first day posting on this forum, and just a few hours prior, I saw this exact picture posted on Freiburger's facebook page.
                              Funny thing is, the one posted on Freiburgers facebook page was actually stolen from my site. It is gone now.

Comment

Working...
                              X