Anyone that have bought Driver PS3?.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone that have bought Driver PS3?.

It sure looks cool,and i bet i could find the time for it in the winter..i dig those seventies car chases anyway.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

There's a playable Dodge Monaco. I'm sold.
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z View Post
      And a 73-77 El Camino to rear end...

Comment

I have Driver 3 for ps3, if thats what your talking about?

several years old
        Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z View Post
          I'm found this 1:43 Dodge Monaco a week ago in a motor magazine and I am thinking of buying it

Click image for larger version

Name:	XLarge_59803bb5-0.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	857429
          http://www.youtube.com/Jobergg

Comment

Isnt that a Coronet?..Anyway..we have bought the game,and now im sitting here watching the youngster crashing a 70 Challenger 440 sixpack..it hurts!!!.

And it doesnt understeer either..its a good thing about this games..

Comment

Challengers, 71 LeMans, 77 Trans Am, and it looks like GTA-IV, theyhave it for PC... um yeah I think I will look into it now. Wow $40 through steam... Might have to go to BestBuy and see if they have a USB wheel tomorrow... hhhmmm

bummer not available on PC until the 27th.... I think I will play some GTA IV tonight to make up for it.
              Last edited by Thumpin455; September 5, 2011, 06:46 PM.

Comment

I have the original Driver and Driver 3 for PC.
                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I have bought a Driver POS more than once. Usually loaded with rust. But this thread seems to be about computers - sorry, out of the loop.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                    I have bought a Driver POS more than once. Usually loaded with rust. But this thread seems to be about computers - sorry, out of the loop.

Dan
                    Its actually about games Dan..think blues brothers and its like..and you are driving in the movie...

Comment

Working...
                    X