Dirt track fans. IMCA supernationals live webcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirt track fans. IMCA supernationals live webcast

You can go to www.dirttour.com and click on webcast to follow the coverage this week. We went down Monday night and there were 900+ cars already. As of today one of my cousins made the big show Saturday night aand my other cousins starts 2nd in his qualifying heat tonight. I belive A mods start qualifying as well tonight. Headed down there as soon as my wife gets off work.
    Jeff
    Follow My Build

where all the old caprice, monte carlo and grand prixs ended up

Comment

another event on my bucket list to attend

btw thanx for the link
      Last edited by BOOOGHAR; September 7, 2011, 04:46 PM.
      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Americas racing vacation. They just got done "farming" the track. They run about 55 laps tear it all up in 12 min they are back to racing. I have heard new mexico. Pennsylvania. Colorado. Canada. Lots of cars. My wife and I came here on our honeymoon and been coming ever since. Plan on camping next year
        Jeff
        Follow My Build

Comment

tim ward from arizona is supposed to be running - 4tw car, I think he has a blue body this year
          Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Not 100% sure. But I think I saw him race last night. There are tons of cars down there. If you enjoy walking the pits, sitting in the stands, drinking beer, or any of the late night shinanagins that go one after dark. This event is for you. Walking out last night I saw a 4 wide golf cart race in the camp ground. I know a couple of the carts were exceeding their weight limit.

I believe racing goes live at 3 today.
            Jeff
            Follow My Build

Comment

smoke is running under an other name

Comment

Boooghar- I just went to www.raceboone.com. and looke at the results and tim ward~AZ. Finished 3rd in his heat. Meaning didn't make the big show and will be running again today to try and get in. I am not sure but they might still be qualifying on Friday?
                Jeff
                Follow My Build

Comment

Working...
                X