2011 Woodward Dream Cruise Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Woodward Dream Cruise Pictures

Hey all, first time poster here. In an effort to show as many people what Woodward's Dream Cruise here in Detroit, Michigan is all about, I've recently joined many automotive forums.

I've lost track, but I think this was the 17th year for the cruise, and it is labled as the largest automotive cruise/show in the world. Last year, my target was to get my '69 Camaro back on the road in time for the August show, and I made it, by two days. I have attended every show aside from the innaugural show, though due to my inability to leave my car together, I haven't always had a car to cruise/park at the event. This year I was able to hit numerous cruises in Metro Detroit, including Woodward. As always, I took several hundred pictures and would like to share them. In addition, I have literally 1,000's of pictures via side bar links, taken from past years of numerous shows.

With my Camaro back on the road, with plenty of finishing touches left, as well as my dad's 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T (formerly mine) which we will be starting back on in 2012, I hope to be much more of a participant on this forum. In the mean time, check out my pictures on my blog.

Motor City Muscle
    Motor City Muscle
Working...
X