pro touring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pro touring

have you ever gotten the urge to build a pro touring car?

if you have built a pro touring car do you ever get the urge to drive it? HARD? ;D

Re: pro touring

I really like the pro-touring builds the best ,its yhe direction I'd like my car to go but since I was/is low on cash,I just bought a car w/factory short fat tires and fourwheel discs,fuel injected motor.

Comment

I've thought about doing my Montego "along the lines" of the Pro-touring theme. I've seen some Pro-touring cars that are a little over the top, I want to do mine LIKE It was my only source of transportation and I could drive it everyday if I wanted to. I've checked out fuel injection, overdrive tranny's, better brakes, aftermarket A/C and even a rack and pinion steering conversion. I may do all of it, or just pick and choose the mods that make the most sense for what they cost since I don't have 30 grand to spend.
      Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

I thought about it once or twice. Then I figured if you made it look like something else, but handle like a PT car, then it would be more of a sleeper.
        Then I thought about how funny it would be to see a Camaro being chased down the track by something that looked like a pimpmobile.

Now I just need a 70's Continental, some metal flake, and a set of R compound tires that will fit on 100 spoke Daytons.

PT = PimpTouring

Comment

I prefer the vintage road race look. 8)
          200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Yeah, Bombs from the Forties.

Comment

I like cars to much to do that to them...

Keith

Comment

Working...
              X