Stump?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stump?

Brian, I've been hankerin' for a Brutus update, but ain't nothin'. In my best Yosemite Sam voice, "I wants to see a stump pullin' and I aim on seein' 28-inches of Willow tugged out of the ground - right now! Git behind the wheel of that there tow truck and pull that PTO knob, or else Brian! Iz hates them pesky bangshifters."
    -dulcich

we are getting all the rain texas needs,, all week,

Comment

Steve, the Lohnes Super Pull is slated to go down this Sunday. I ran outta gas and time on Monday after swapping all the rubber onto the wrecker. I am formulating my approach this week.
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Stich496 View Post
        we are getting all the rain texas needs,, all week,
        Well then that'll make it easier to pull out!!!!!, I say Brian has to wait at least a week after the rain stops.........

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
          Well then that'll make it easier to pull out!!!!!, I say Brian has to wait at least a week after the rain stops.........
          we might have snow by then.. hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
            Steve, the Lohnes Super Pull is slated to go down this Sunday. I ran outta gas and time on Monday after swapping all the rubber onto the wrecker. I am formulating my approach this week.
            Bry, I want to see a good ol' wooden yardstick (hickory?) laid right up on top of that 28-inch log, and ain't no cheatin' either. I'm going to have to call bullshit on your "program" (which it might turn out I won't get; Keith, can you help me here?) if I get a wiff of dug out roots or the surrounding ground disturbed in any way. If you pull out a chainsaw, I'm going to have to publicly call you out as a sissy, even though I would really hate to have to do it. Sunday is comin' up fast, brother... the heat is on!
            -dulcich

Comment

there are so many way this could be entertaining....
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Dulcich: BangShift's professional pot-stirrer.
                Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z View Post
                  Dulcich: BangShift's professional pot-stirrer.
                  Read my mind.

I say the losers has to grandma's hand knitted afghan for a seat cover in their respective truck.

Steve, we never finished that two out three race for the trophy.
                  BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                    Read my mind.

I say the losers has to grandma's hand knitted afghan for a seat cover in their respective truck.

Steve, we never finished that two out three race for the trophy.
                    I still have a hand knitted afghan in the Fury...had one in the truck too...I see it as a bage of honor..I say the winner gets to fly g-mas afghan!
                    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I hate to use this word, but I think it's actually properly used in this case.

This could in fact be - EPIC!
                      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
                        I still have a hand knitted afghan in the Fury...had one in the truck too...I see it as a bage of honor..I say the winner gets to fly g-mas afghan!
                        I have one that my g ma hand knitted and I'd never think to use it in my truck..
                        she's gone so there won't be a replacement..

Comment

My Grandma made tons of them and is still making them....She calls them africans.....I'll have her wip you up one.
                          Originally posted by TC
                          also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Originally posted by A/Fuel View Post
                            My Grandma made tons of them and is still making them....She calls them africans.....I'll have her wip you up one.
                            thanks I'll buy the yarn..

Comment

Our little guy loves the blanket his Grandma knitted for him - for a while he wouldn't sleep without it. Having hand made stuff by familiy is a neat thing - I never thought of using one as a seat cover -not a bad idea at all - machine washable too, and prevents the "hot vinyl tattoo" as well.
                              There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Working...
                              X