BS fest- it seems like it has been awhile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BS fest- it seems like it has been awhile

Just wondering if people would want to start getting something together for a BS BBQ/ get together/ test and tune night. It seems like it has been awhile since something like that has been done. (not that I am likely to be able attend in the first place, but if there is no event, then I am sure to not be able to attend)

I've thought about hosting an informal one at my place in PA, got the room for it but that's as far as I got...thought about it. It would just be a bbq.

My side yard looking toward the street.

Tom
    Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Looks plenty long enough for grass drag racing.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Everyone should just show up in Topeka this Sat/Sun ..... centrally located ya know?
        Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

I'm in -
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Me and the other BS Jeremy just followed this half wit in and old rusty tow truck up the hi-way, thats as close to drinking beer and telling lies in a hotel conference room in PA as we've gotten LOL.

A northest test & tune would be fun to meet up at for us right-coasters.
            Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Whats wrong with Indiana?
              Originally posted by TC
              also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

we had one at LEAD EAST ..me and spaceman spiff for about 30 seconds ..car problems and um wife problems shortened the duration

Comment

Originally posted by Huskinhano View Post
                  I've thought about hosting an informal one at my place in PA, got the room for it but that's as far as I got...thought about it. It would just be a bbq.

My side yard looking toward the street.

you can have the street machine nationals there ..you out of jersey for good ?

Comment

Depending on timing, I can make Pennsylvania. Of course, another possibility is the final Maxton meet in NC at the end of October. We could race and hang, either at the track or in Laurinberg. Or both.

Dan

Comment

Working...
                    X