NFL starts tonite........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL starts tonite........

I'm thinking I don't like the new kick off rule.

Lots of touch backs and little returns.
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Yeah it sucks as far as I'm concerned. But GO PACK!
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Why do they even bother kicking? Just give them the ball on the 20 and be done with it.
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
        Yeah it sucks as far as I'm concerned. But GO PACK!
        And Go they did. We at least got to listen to the game on the radio at work.
        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Hell of a game to watch. I thought the Saints play call at the end was really, really bad. I know you are supposed to be able to shove the other team back a yard, but everyone in the house knew he was going right up the gut!
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Agreed ^ Like a play action pass wouldn't have gave you some options .
            Reading , Pa
            Good Guys rodders rep.
            "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
            Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

Some very questionable play-calling by the Saints... 3rd quarter, 4th and two on the Pack's 15 yard line, and they go for it rather than an easy field goal!... Really?!?! (That may have been a play Lombardi would have called... but, he would have made it!) And the Saints defense played like a bunch of Pop Warner boys... lost count of the missed tackles.
              Nitrous, baby!!...

Comment

pttf, waiting for the NFL sissy boys to add airbags to the helmets..
                college ball is better
                Last edited by Stich496; September 9, 2011, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Right...BC is always in the hunt for the Choco Taco Bowl. That's riveting stuff.
                  That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

missed it, worked 14 hours and was too damn tired to give a crap...I hate both teams anyway...I am usually pretty excited about the start of football seson but this year I am too whooped to care.
                    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
                    X