a quick hello from the Nats/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a quick hello from the Nats/

..i'm not dead..just been real busy in the last 6 weeks..plus we don't have internet access at the house (yup, just bought a house 2 weeks ago!!woot!) and thank God, i would not have gotten anything done otherwise..went on vacay at myrtle Beach,got back,closed on the house on 27th,on the 30 i moved my mom,she is all set up,we,on the other hand -are not.

Josy and i are at the Tiki at the Adirondack Nats in beautiful Lake George NY,enjoying free WiFi right now.i am with out the nova..broke the spag in it on monday night.tow the car back to the shop thursday,before i leave to come down here..and heard a tick tick noise...open hood-was losing the fan belt..took knife to belt,limp to work late....take car off trailer...right rear seal is leaking....ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

so we drove down in her matrix...one hour ago, i whipped out her little compressor and pumped up rear tire...its prob flat...cant tell too dark /facepalm/

i think i saw anthony with his monte during the cruise..will have to snoop tomorrow...

pics will be forthcoming later on..

later guys

alan
    "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Have fun Al!
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

THEY LIKE TO TOW SHOW CARS AWAY ..after dark ..in lake george

Comment

Working...
      X