OK, so how many of you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
    I live in LA and still don't have a tan. Except a really bad farmer's tan.
    And its just on your left arm, eh?

HA!

I crack myself up...
    Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

Summer went by kind of fast with not much getting done, but I did take a few trips in the 55 (san diego and vegas), an here I am in Kansas on Drag Week....so I'm not complaining
      My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

The weather was horrible, but during the incessant rain I finished a cam swap, wiring swap and engine bay makeover on the Ranger. And managed to drive it about 2000km so far. Looking like the thing is mechanically finished for at least the next season.

Removed 6 cats from my Mustang (thank you Magnaflow X pipe...) and found a good deal on an '01 Ranger winter vehicle.

Been out of town almost every week, so the weather didn't really slow me down.
        Think it was 9*C on Saturday... Summer on the East coast!
        1997 Ranger 5.0L HO, GT40 heads/tubular intake, 65mm TB, 1.7rr, B303, Tri-Y headers, dual 2.5" exhaust, Flowmaster mufflers, T5 trans, Tri-Ax shifter, CenterForce Dual Friction clutch, 8.8 Traction Lok 3.55 gears, Cobra 13" front brakes, Cobra 11.65" rear discs.
        1997 Mustang GT
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X