Nice job Last Night Brian!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice job Last Night Brian!

Was at New England Dragway last night for the Funny Car event. Brian was at the Mic all night and did a great job. Wanted to see him hula hoop during a delay but he stayed hidden in the tower.

Can you explain to me why the driver of that Nitro Funny car decided to roll the whole track after puking his hemi at the starting line? How about pulling out of the groove and stopping right there?

Thanks man! That was a PAINFUL deal. The guy blew two holes in the block before he got to the tree and drove all the way down the damned track. Shit, he drove past the track manager at the 1/8 mile puking hot synthetic oil all the way down. I have never seen one guy single handedly destroy the mojo of an entire event like he did.

The solvent in the track scrubber would not break that junk down, hence the old school ash and fire/scrape cleaning....of the whole 1/4 mile in the right lane.

That hula hoop deal would have ended in disaster, hence my unwillingness to do it.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I was sitting with some stock holders..they were not impressed. Could not stop saying they hoped he would not have been paid.

On another note, I had never seen an alcohol car breath flames at an idle like the U.S. Male car. Not super up to speed with that level of engine tuning, but do you know if it was just tuning the car fat ?

That Rolling Stoned car was a very nice looking rig!

Comment

The US Male car is a nitro burner. He along with Jake Crimmins and the "Nitro Nick" machine that exploded and killed the mojo were all on a heavy load of pop.

The 5.90 out of Crimmins was bad ass.

Rockey Pirrone's Screaming Insanity car is an alky burner that employs a couple "tricks" to get the flames as he's idling and backing up the track. Looks hella cool.

Comment

I stand corrected. Screaming Insanity is the car I was talking about. Thanks for all the work last night. Too bad Jon S couldnt hold off the hard charing turbo stang in the Wild Street finals..

Comment

I guess it's been a few years since I've seen th US Male, but it was running 5.70's back then. I think it was at ATCO.
            What is it running now?
            Originally posted by TC
            also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Originally posted by A/Fuel View Post
              I guess it's been a few years since I've seen th US Male,
              I read this much and was like WTF!!!!, the US Male here is an all male Strip Show..........

Comment

Nick Bonifante has run the US Male Funny Car since the 1970s. It was named after the Elvis song that had the same title.

Comment

Working...
                X