Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, new golden retriever take 2. The new addition...again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad that you and the little fella found each other. Our "pup" (now 2 1/2) is still a knucklehead but he's maturing a bit at a time. He seems very subdued now that his brother is at the Rainbow Bridge but he'll get used to it. As Cesar says, dogs live in the now. So now you get to celebrate new life - puppies are The Best.

Hi Chief! (Uncle Dan says "rub rub" on the ears)

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
      Maybe he is really Falcor?
      I love that movie! and Falcor!

~gail
      That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
        Glad that you and the little fella found each other. Our "pup" (now 2 1/2) is still a knucklehead but he's maturing a bit at a time. He seems very subdued now that his brother is at the Rainbow Bridge but he'll get used to it. As Cesar says, dogs live in the now. So now you get to celebrate new life - puppies are The Best.

Hi Chief! (Uncle Dan says "rub rub" on the ears)

Dan
        Dan, I felt a little guilty about this post after I saw yours, I hate to lose one of my animals...It hurts. I also feel a little guilty for replaceng Tate so quickly. I like puppies but I really like it when they start to find their place in the home. When they settle into the pack if you will.
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

No need to feel guilty at all. Life goes on - as it should. King is already returning to normal - they KNOW. But dogs live in the now and I wish I could learn that skill.

Actually it's kind of reassuring that puppies come into the world to spread puppy magic all over the place (along with some other stuff). Have a BLAST with Chief!

Dan

Comment

It has been a great thing for Brandi. Brandi is a 5 year old American Golden I have. She has really never found her place in our home. She is very, very submissive and rarely comes out from under the table. She acts like an abused animal but shes had nothing but love since we brought her home as a 11 week old pup. She crawls on her belly, pees and rolls onto her belly when you pet her...it is frustrating but when we brought Tate home she perked right up, not a compleate 180 but lets say a 90...which is way better than where we started.
            Since he passed she has not been out from under the table other than to eat and go outside, and will not come when you call her. The minute we brought Chief in she perked right up again, it seems she needs that other dog...weird.
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Sounds like she needs other canine members of the pack. Glad she's taken to the little fella.

Dan

Comment

Working...
              X