man trapped under burning car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man trapped under burning car

I can't find a video but it's on the news now, anyone else see this, WOW!
    Originally posted by TC
    also boost will make the cam act smaller

Okay, I found a link.
    Dozens of bystanders are being praised for their part in saving a motorcyclist's life in Logan Monday morning. A nearby camera captured them pulling the man out from under a burning car.
    Originally posted by TC

Comment

Comment

Wow! What a great effort by that group of people. I hope Mr. Wright makes a full recovery.

Ron
        It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

wow.

the moment when bullshit steps aside.
          Previously boxer3main
          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

^^^^^ yep
            Last edited by oldsman71; September 13, 2011, 02:56 PM.
            COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

I watched this vid and read the report this morning and it made me tear up. I love what people can become sometimes - this is pure greatness.
              Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                I watched this vid and read the report this morning and it made me tear up. I love what people can become sometimes - this is pure greatness.
                X2, I hope the guy makes it,
                We can do amazing things when we have a common cause.
                Originally posted by TC

Comment

Wow. Those people are great! All except the asshole in the black suit and grey tie seen in the upper left of the video.He did not do a damn thing that I can see but watch, not even when they others try and lift the car. They needed more muscle the first time and he just stands there! Then he gets up close after the poor guy gets pulled out from under the car. What a waste of oxygen.

Comment

I suspect that guy is the owner of the car, and he's probably scared out of his mind about the first lawsuit and thinking if he does anything else wrong, they'll take away his oxygen.

The lady on the ground gets my vote for best brain under pressure. She's got the momma thing going on out loud - pointing and yelling. They reacted to her I think.
                    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by ChampTrucking View Post
                      Wow. Those people are great! All except the asshole in the black suit and grey tie seen in the upper left of the video.He did not do a damn thing that I can see but watch, not even when they others try and lift the car. They needed more muscle the first time and he just stands there! Then he gets up close after the poor guy gets pulled out from under the car. What a waste of oxygen.
                      why are you being that guy? you have no idea why he isn't reacting.
                      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I am just stating my opinion based on what I saw. I have a low tolerance for stupidity,and that guy is acting stupid IMO. You may see it differently,and that is OK. I sure as hell would be trying to help lift the car.

Comment

Working...
                        X