non car project lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• non car project lol

hey guys long time no posting hahaha sorry been super busy with work. well as some of you know i am into making costumes like halo and iron man. well i am getting into sculpting as a hobby and here is how my first sculpt turned out. i was going for a troll/ogre. since this one is only a half mask i plan on doing a full head sculpt. thanks for checking it out guys
    Attached Files

here is my iron man helmet i made.
    Attached Files

Comment

and heres some of the halo stuff i have made for hose of you who havent seen it before.
      Attached Files

Comment

Glad to see you back Shaun! What did you use to make the gun?
        I'm probably wrong

Comment

The wife and I were just planning our Halloween. This might come in handy, not that I could do what you do, but your work is awesome!
          Originally posted by TC
          also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

thanks bro

all my halo stuff started out as paper lol. i use a program called pepakura to make the pieces then i put them together. next i filled it with lliquid plastic to stiffen it up. to get the outside shaped correctly i use bondo and a sander to shape it the way i want it. it took me a week to make that gun.

Comment

Originally posted by A/Fuel View Post
              The wife and I were just planning our Halloween. This might come in handy, not that I could do what you do, but your work is awesome!

thanks bro.... so what are you planning on being? halloween is my favorite day of the year and the last couple of years has made it really hard because im out in vegas working during that time for the sema show.
              Last edited by shaun callaway; September 13, 2011, 09:47 PM.

Comment

LOL, I was planning on being in Vegas running an a/fuel harley on Halloween.....but Sandy is in bed and I'm out here on the couch.....
                We were planning on a haunted house for the kids, and me manning the beer cooler and fire pit.
                I guess I didn't get that far.
                Originally posted by TC
                also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

nice hahahaha ill be manning some beer on halloween after i get off of work for sure lol

Comment

funny thing is i always say my stuff is ok but i have sold a couple so i guess its better than what i realize lol
                    Last edited by shaun callaway; September 13, 2011, 10:04 PM.

Comment

you sir have better patience and skill than i could ever have. i like. halloween is big around our house as well. we usually go way overboard and are well know as the house to hit on halloween. i live in a town of about 750 and go thru a 20 gallon tote of candy every year. and if you are a parent that i know and know well, i usually have an adult beverage awaiting them.

Comment

I love the masks, great work. Nice to see you posting again!
                        Tom
                        Overdrive is overrated

Comment

thanks a bunch guys.... my irish side almost got the best of me a couple times but i walked away had a smoke and a brew and got back to it.

Comment

heres the latest lol ... not much spare time for anything anymore but im back at it when i can be.

this is operated with a arduino controller and a servo. the eyes will be lighting up as well when the helmet closes just waiting on some supplies to be dropped off.

the below is a short video

Comment

You could don your costumes, head to Hollywood and make a couple extra bucks posing for pics with the tourists. Right now the coolest costume I've seen this summer Bumble Bee.
                              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X