No announcement yet.

Spot The Cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm well known for my terrible vision - diabetics, take better care of yourselves than I did. I couldn't spot him either, even when I squinted. After I got Stude's clue I could sorta see him. Still vague but I can accept that he's there. Stealthy little devil, but I never trusted cats anyway.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Schtauffer View Post
      That's not a cat, it's several rocks stacked in such a way that they look like a cat. You must be an idiot.

I'm telling you, I've been around cats all my life and that is definitely not a cat. I'm the damned expert around here, and you will bow to my internet expertise. No friggin' way that's a cat, you morons.

Gene....HhahHAAHHAHAHAHA

HahahahahahhH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get it Yeah, I'm all in. That code's easy to crack...
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

How did you know that the cat's name is "Spot"? Seems like it ought to be "Stripe". You guys figure out all sorts of stuff.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
          Gene....HhahHAAHHAHAHAHA

HahahahahahhH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get it Yeah, I'm all in. That code's easy to crack...

The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Schtauffer View Post
            Breathless and choking on spit from laughing. I'm finally over it. I've needed a laugh like that one for ninety nine and one half days, and there it is. Thanks Gene. Thank you. That was good. Damn, that was good.

Comment

OK. I'm an idiot. I don't get Gene's code. But I'm not a cat person.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                OK. I'm an idiot. I don't get Gene's code. But I'm not a cat person.

Dan
                Dan, my take is that Gene was sort of mimicking someone else's usual style of human communication here. It sure worked for me. And I think I was right, given Gene's smiley face in return.

Comment

What cat?
                  It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Ward View Post
                    What cat?
                    Ron, if you can't see it you must have brain damage. That's what one of our more astute Bangshifters has already said. Face it - you have brain damage.

I'm sorry Ron, there's not a lot we can do to help your case, according to the more astute among us. It's already declared. No way around it. Ruined for life due to brain damage. Just trust the astute source. It must be true. It has to be.

Comment

I don't think the perpetrator is taking the slightest hint at all.

I think the perpetrator is impervious to it all, no clue whatsoever. Absolutely no clue. I love a mystery, to a certain point of absolute excess...
                      Last edited by pdub; September 21, 2011, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X