No announcement yet.

models, cars that is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stich, given your health and financial constraints (we've all been there) have you considered putting together an RC car? You can have a SHITLOAD of fun hopping up either a Gas (nitro!) or battery (meh) car, a few hundred bucks goes a LONG way. If you have a Hobbytown nearby, you can get some ideas. My little T-Maxx truck has been a TON of fun to race, wreck, repair, upgrade, etc. Just a thought if you are looking for a gearhead way of letting off some steam that is affordable.

I always wanted to built a nitro powered RC dragster... !
    www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

I got a 55 chevy body to put on my nitro 4wd buggy over 20 years ago....it was fun, but sure ate up knobby tires quick on pavement

It finally threw a rod, I had the broken rod on my key ring for years. Cute little thing
      My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Here's what an addiction looks like and this doesn't count the unbuilt kits or the small trailer full of swap meet models, like I said when I Croak my Wife is going to have one Hell of a sale. I'll tell her to post it on here but don't get your checkbooks out just yet! My name is Phil and I'm a member of Model Car Collectors Anonymous and it's been 12 years since I collected so I'm cured now.

Last edited by Grumpy; September 21, 2011, 08:55 AM.
        sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
          Here's what an addiction looks like and this doesn't count the unbuilt kits or the small trailer full of swap meet models, like I said when I Croak my Wife is going to have one Hell of a sale. I'll tell her to post it on here but don't get your checkbooks out just yet! My name is Phil and I'm a member of Model Car Collectors Anonymous and it's been 12 years since I collected so I'm cured now.

http://www.philcooper.com/gallery/Toy_Room
          Damn. I'll be needing your wife's contact information, as I see several that interest me. LOL
          STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by groucho View Post
            Damn. I'll be needing your wife's contact information, as I see several that interest me. LOL
            If you click on the pictures a second time they'll enlarge again.

sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
              Stich, given your health and financial constraints (we've all been there) have you considered putting together an RC car? You can have a SHITLOAD of fun hopping up either a Gas (nitro!) or battery (meh) car, a few hundred bucks goes a LONG way. If you have a Hobbytown nearby, you can get some ideas. My little T-Maxx truck has been a TON of fun to race, wreck, repair, upgrade, etc. Just a thought if you are looking for a gearhead way of letting off some steam that is affordable.

listen to the man, he speaks truth. I've never had such unbridled fun as I've had with a 4x4 nitro truck.... dammit DG, now I'm jonesing for another one.
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post
                Some of my stash ... all unbuilt, with parts still on trees and wrapped in plastic.

kool rigs and all but I'll never under stand that "all unbuilt, with parts still on trees and wrapped in plastic"
                is that a win or a fail.. ?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post

may look into this..
                  Last edited by Stich496; September 21, 2011, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X