new here just saying hey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new here just saying hey

my names Paul i'm from the suburbs of chicago I love cars ford chevy olds pontiac buick and even have a soft spot for that mopar stuff why the hell is it so expensive anyhow?? DF great site and can't wait to see what you having coming for us on here in the future! I've enjoyed reading your articles in various publications for years you sir have certianly made a name for yourself in the car world!

Re: new here just saying hey

Thanks a lot, and I really appreciate that you signed up here.

Comment

thanks for replying ! How do i get a t-shirt or some other schwag tell me where to send some cash to purchase one if any are available!

Comment

Not available yet, but coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by p302stang
          my names Paul i'm from the suburbs of chicago I love cars ford chevy olds pontiac buick and even have a soft spot for that mopar stuff why the hell is it so expensive anyhow?? DF great site and can't wait to see what you having coming for us on here in the future! I've enjoyed reading your articles in various publications for years you sir have certianly made a name for yourself in the car world!

Hey heighbor, next door in Lansing, Michigan.

Comment

michigan huh isn't that where they make cars or somthin?? ;D you guys get snow yet? us chicagoans have been spared the white crap so far i hate winter !!!!

Comment

Saim.... you dug up a thread from 3 yrs ago.... And the Senior living center in Vegas is a nice touch...

HMMMM

Comment

Working...
              X