No announcement yet.

Worlds Largest Nostalgia Drag Race...NOW 4 Days of Racing...THE MARCH MEET 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worlds Largest Nostalgia Drag Race...NOW 4 Days of Racing...THE MARCH MEET 2012

How cool is this? No more fighting the weather...and AN EXTRA TO GET HAMMERED!!!....READY RANDAL?.....lol

As tradition we'll still be throwing our free BBQ on Friday night in the HOT ROD pits...... YEEHA !!!!!

P.S. Randal...the 8ft tall Captain Morgan ain't nothing....I'm trying to buy a 28' tall inflatable one!!!!...LOL

The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

whats the closest commercial airport to fly into ?
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
      whats the closest commercial airport to fly into ?
      Fresno has commercial service....about 80 miles north of Famoso. Or if you have west coast friends...LAX then hitch a ride....need a place to crash?... and want to experience the partying?....I'll find you a spot in our camp....I "think" Chad and Daphne are going to attempt the camping this year.

Comment

i could always fly to vegas and catch a ride with randal - lol, i should prolly ask randal first
        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

TWENTY-EIGHT FEET TALL!! AWESOME!!

I wouldn't generally drive through Vegas to go to Bakersfield, but I certainly can! It only adds something like 15 minutes to the drive if there isn't any traffic. The days fall right in the middle of my work week though =/ Have to see as it get's closer, who knows my schedule might change by then =P
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
            TWENTY-EIGHT FEET TALL!! AWESOME!!

I wouldn't generally drive through Vegas to go to Bakersfield, but I certainly can! It only adds something like 15 minutes to the drive if there isn't any traffic. The days fall right in the middle of my work week though =/ Have to see as it get's closer, who knows my schedule might change by then =P
            Quit then go back and beg for your job back.....We have to top last year....come on...maybe we'll get slapped by strippers this time instead of yelled at....or maybe "SECURITY" in the S-10 Blazer will stun gun us.... Or MAYBE you'll get drunker than last year :-)
            Hopefully Chad's gnarley firepit scar will have that bitchin tattoo around it by then....
            Last edited by Chassisman; October 4, 2011, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X