The Gail Song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Gail Song

Sue Unit wrote this one. I couldn't get the drums to do. I finally gave up trying. Fun, though. A song with no drums.

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

I LOVE MY SONG!!!!

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

I don't believe I have a song!

yay
    That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Glad you like it Gail. You're a great lady. Yes, you are.

Cudos to Unit for writing it. I was just stuck. Mired. No words. Unit did good, in my opinionated opinion. Her first whole song ever. Lots of fun.

pdub

Comment

SueUnit ROCKS!!!
        That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Grammy material!

Ron
          It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Ward View Post
            Grammy material!

Ron

HHahahHahahaH!!!!!!!!!!! Don't go quite that far Ron, but thanks. You should've seen that recording deck whipping both of our asses, Sue Unit's and mine....with the direction book and the notes we made years ago about how to work it.. HHHahahaHAHH!

Yeah, we were quite the pair. I can play fine but I sure can't sing all that well, And I think Sue Unit did Gail justice with the words to the song. Just a fun day all the way around. Yes it sure was, fun doing that. After we defeated the evil recording deck. That was hilarious. Everybody here should have been here. Even still we lost - never got the drums to record. Whatever. Close enough for eastern Tennessee.

Thanks Ron, thank you so much Kind Sir. You are one of my favorite people here on this great site.
            Last edited by pdub; October 4, 2011, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Great tune for a great Lady! Not Grammy material - she's not old enough and there's plenty of time for that in the years ahead. But when she IS a Grammy she'll be the best, you can count on that.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
                I LOVE MY SONG!!!!

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

I don't believe I have a song!

yay
                I take it you like your song, Gail.
                T'was our pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                X