• Show
Clear All

How's the interior?
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post
      Speaking of poking fun.....

This is still eyeing me every day on the way to work. Still for sale and comes with its own trailer!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5530[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5531[/ATTACH]
      Trade him a couple mowers -
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
        Hey, the last one I found was only $7500 and you could've drove it home.

I hope you know I'm just poking some fun.
        I called the guy and he said it sold. Then he called me back five minutes later and said he actually decided to keep it =P I told him I'm looking now and I'm looking at another one soon. So maybe he'll change his mind? I'll put off the WA trip until after the CA trip if the guy changes his mind.
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
          I called the guy and he said it sold. Then he called me back five minutes later and said he actually decided to keep it =P I told him I'm looking now and I'm looking at another one soon. So maybe he'll change his mind? I'll put off the WA trip until after the CA trip if the guy changes his mind.
          That's the classic reaction to people offering less than his "super rare, made of gold" classic that he believes is worth. Hopefully, he'll come to senses that just because there are less '69 Firebirds than '69 Camaros doesn't make them worth more.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

A member on this forum has decided to put his 69 Firebird up for sale...has a 400 its a hardtop.....I helped on it some.....his name is Curtis and his email is [email protected] will send pics for you to look at it...........it is a driver and needs little work.........
            Last edited by 383S-10; October 31, 2011, 11:18 AM.
            That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

I sent an e-mail

Comment

Kewl I just talked to him on the phone and he will send you pics when he gets home from work today...........he are some pics of his other Pontiac a 1965 Tempest............

That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

I talked to him, nice guy. Looks and sounds like a nice solid car. Distance is a factor though at 2,000 miles =/ I'm thinking it over cost and logistics. Thanks for the connection

Comment

I talked to him, nice guy. Looks and sounds like a nice solid car. Distance is a factor though at 2,000 miles =/ I'm thinking it over cost and logistics. Thanks for the connection
                    Uh....Redball??
                    Formerly Shannon (aka: HillbillySailor). 2549 posts.

Comment

Originally posted by HillbillySailor2 View Post
                      Uh....Redball??
                      I'll deliver it
                      Local person
                      sigpic

Comment

It's a 400, runs decent and the brakes don't work to hot. Manual Drums

Comment

It's a 400, runs decent and the brakes don't work to hot. Manual Drums
                          Offer stands :p
                          Local person
                          sigpic

Comment

Going through the Denver/C-springs area?
                            Central TEXAS Sleeper
                            USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

That one isn't too bad! How far is it from you Aaron? Would you be willing to see if there are any surprises in the body?

**Nevermind, looks like a 6 hour drive for you!!
                              sorry, I missed your question.... ahh... there's his ad again, nice thing about that area - they don't use salt on the roads, and it's relatively dry. Colville is as far north and east as you can get and still be in WA. I'll have to check, but I had a friend who was there for work...

1969 firebird , still time to cruise ! - $9900 (eastern wa.)

Date: 2011-10-24, 7:49AM PDT
                              Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I'm selling my very nice 69 bird. It has the 350 engine with a 2 barrel for good gas milage and a 3 speed floor shift manual trans. All stock interior in very good condition. Perfect floors, rocker panels and trunk. Body is straight, its been repainted one time from green to metalic brown that is beautiful in the sun. It has hand applied gold pin stripping. It has z-28 mags with real good tires. This car has been very well cared for with only 101,000. original miles. Clone a trans am. the real ones sell for $130,000.!!! Runs and drives great. this is a very nice car for a very fair (CHEAP) price.!!! $9900. cash.. Call,,, 509-684-4888. colville.

Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; October 31, 2011, 07:19 PM.
                              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

[QUOTE=383S-10;573408]Kewl I just talked to him on the phone and he will send you pics when he gets home from work today...........he are some pics of his other Pontiac a 1965 Tempest............

Oh, oh, oh, 66 Impala, big block, red. Yummy.
                                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X