Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathurst 1000 2011 Vintage Race Video

Aussie muscle Car Masters race 3...
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Jeebus, that must be awesome to watch in person!

cheers
    Ed N.
    Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
    07 Mustang GT with some stuff
    88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

That was awesome, I love those XB Falcons.
      Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

I like it when the talker said, to paraphrase, "All the Americans and Europeans ...don't believe we race cars around here."
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Yeah I've walked that track and Its pretty crazy to see the elevation changes and the blind corners in the flesh....I coud NOT imagine racing on that track A] at full race speeds and B] other cars around you!

Comment

Thanks for sharing Zombie!!!.

I wanna go there!!!.

Just shows how cool racing can be,and big win for those that filmed that race...just great done!!!.

I wanna go there!!!.

Road racing at its best,and this vid shows why i like road racing over drag racing...its just more of that great american v8 sound.

I wanna go there!!!.

Comment

WOW! That was so freakin' awesome! That Mustang took a nasty hit at the end.

I think I need to find more of these races to watch. These cars are completely decked out. The commentators said they run a 270 kmh (167 mph) speed limiter which is still haulin' ass!

Comment

42 cars in that field..a narrow track,and lotsa great drivers.

Comment

Thanks for sharing Paulie.

I've been watching this years 1000 on DVR this weekend. A bucket list race to see in person someday for sure.
                  Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Originally posted by Darren N. View Post
                    WOW! That was so freakin' awesome! That Mustang took a nasty hit at the end.

I think I need to find more of these races to watch. These cars are completely decked out. The commentators said they run a 270 kmh (167 mph) speed limiter which is still haulin' ass!
                    About 5-6 years ago Paul Stubbers 69 Camaro ran 178mph down conrod straight!...They only have rev limiters now to keep the parity between cars...ie, If a certain driver keeps winning races he gets a few 100 RPM taken off his rev limit (IMO that sucks but I guess it keeps the racing close)

Comment

Working...
                    X