Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zombie289
    replied
    WOW! That was so freakin' awesome! That Mustang took a nasty hit at the end.

I think I need to find more of these races to watch. These cars are completely decked out. The commentators said they run a 270 kmh (167 mph) speed limiter which is still haulin' ass!
    About 5-6 years ago Paul Stubbers 69 Camaro ran 178mph down conrod straight!...They only have rev limiters now to keep the parity between cars...ie, If a certain driver keeps winning races he gets a few 100 RPM taken off his rev limit (IMO that sucks but I guess it keeps the racing close)

Leave a comment:

• mustang13
    replied
    Thanks for sharing Paulie.

I've been watching this years 1000 on DVR this weekend. A bucket list race to see in person someday for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Blazerteam
    replied
    42 cars in that field..a narrow track,and lotsa great drivers.

Leave a comment:

• Darren N.
    replied
    WOW! That was so freakin' awesome! That Mustang took a nasty hit at the end.

I think I need to find more of these races to watch. These cars are completely decked out. The commentators said they run a 270 kmh (167 mph) speed limiter which is still haulin' ass!

Leave a comment:

• Blazerteam
    replied
    Thanks for sharing Zombie!!!.

I wanna go there!!!.

Just shows how cool racing can be,and big win for those that filmed that race...just great done!!!.

I wanna go there!!!.

Road racing at its best,and this vid shows why i like road racing over drag racing...its just more of that great american v8 sound.

I wanna go there!!!.

Leave a comment:

• zombie289
    replied
    Yeah I've walked that track and Its pretty crazy to see the elevation changes and the blind corners in the flesh....I coud NOT imagine racing on that track A] at full race speeds and B] other cars around you!

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    I like it when the talker said, to paraphrase, "All the Americans and Europeans ...don't believe we race cars around here."

Leave a comment:

• Gary 351C
    replied
    That was awesome, I love those XB Falcons.

Leave a comment:

• fast Ed
    replied
    Jeebus, that must be awesome to watch in person!

cheers
    Ed N.

Leave a comment:

• zombie289
    started a topic Bathurst 1000 2011 Vintage Race Video

Bathurst 1000 2011 Vintage Race Video

Aussie muscle Car Masters race 3...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW0Q6...layer_embedded
Working...
X