• Show
Clear All

• Pumpkin
    replied
    Originally posted by Stich496 View Post
    your only post...
    well right back at cha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVmmYMwFj1I
    Straight from your collection of self help videos? My only post? You're posting in a thread started by me mr. mit guy!

Leave a comment:

• SpiderGearsMan
    replied
    JJ was quoted by AP

who was indycar champ last year ?

Leave a comment:

• 38P
    replied
    Originally posted by IndyShiftman View Post
    My tribute to Dan. I took this shot through the fence outside turn 3 at the Indy 500.
    I love it. Dan will be missed.

BTW, why is it that every thread on any kind of closed-circuit racing here ends up with a negative take from some NASCAR nut? And what does Mr. Milktoast Jimmy Johnson know about "champ cars?" No car owner in their right mind would turn him loose in one. He needs to focus on passing people without crashing and not putting folks to sleep when he's off-track. Thankfully, his half-decade reign of blandness is apparently coming to an end.
    Last edited by 38P; October 20, 2011, 04:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SpiderGearsMan
    replied
    the indy cars should run one race a year

Leave a comment:

• Stich496
    replied
    Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
    your only post...
    well right back at cha

Written & Created by Reuben Dangoor & Raf RileyVideo produced by Reuben Dangoor @ReubendangermanMusic produced by Raf Riley @TheRealRafRileyfor all your crea...

Leave a comment:

• Pumpkin
    replied
    Originally posted by chevy3100truck View Post
    hey, I thought he couldn't talk about his great Nascar career until someone was dead (wasn't it when Whitey Bulger is dead he can finally reveal his real name so that everyone will believe his stories?)

just sayin
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg say'n

Leave a comment:

• Stich496
    replied
    Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
    complete dolt? you realize how ironic that is considering the source. I'm quite sure the "dolt" that manages to (a) get off his ass and (b) get a job with (c) a racing sanction probably had a lot more (d) issues to deal with than what some (e) assclown on the internet believes is a simple answer.

Have youever considered that you MIGHT not have a clue about what it takes to put on an event in a series like that? and what it makes you look like when you spout off comments as if YOU had even the basic qualifications to be that guy's secretary? get real. You don't know the answers because you are sitting in a fuggin lawn chair a thousand miles away from what's going on. Put a sock in it, for christ sakes.
    fact they put driver safety and fan safety(ticket holders) 2nd to putting on a show..
    worked 13 laps in and one dead 15 cars to the junkyard, race called,, and
    no need for any of it.. the guy that thought 34 open wheel cars on a 1.5 mile oval was a good idea is a DOLT!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. WHY YOU THINK WORLD OF OUTLAWS HAVE HEATS AND THEN THE MAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    but then you're the man.. go tell the wife and their 2 small kids , that it was worth it. for the good of the show..
    what a tool

Leave a comment:

• chevy3100truck
    replied
    Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
    yeah , that is why JJ is the wheel man

no more outrageous than a search engineer calling a nascar license holder stupid ......
    hey, I thought he couldn't talk about his great Nascar career until someone was dead (wasn't it when Whitey Bulger is dead he can finally reveal his real name so that everyone will believe his stories?)

just sayin

Leave a comment:

• SpiderGearsMan
    replied
    yeah , that is why JJ is the wheel man

no more outrageous than a search engineer calling a nascar license holder stupid ......

Leave a comment:

• IndyShiftman
    replied
    Jimmie Johnson said Indy Car should do away with oval racing...
    When Kenny Irwin, Adam Petty, Dale Sr. died, is anyone from the whole Open Wheel scene said things like that?

Leave a comment:

• dieselgeek
    replied
    Originally posted by Stich496 View Post
    drivers meeting or not, that be like putting all the nationwide cars ,spint cars and the trucks on the track at bristal or martanville,
    and say'n give each other some room and be safe at a drivers meeting.. they knew going in that this was going to cause a "big one" only difference is these cars the drivers head flapps in the wind..
    want to have 34 cars fine have 2 heats then the feature, the guy that thought this work, is a complete dolt..
    complete dolt? you realize how ironic that is considering the source. I'm quite sure the "dolt" that manages to (a) get off his ass and (b) get a job with (c) a racing sanction probably had a lot more (d) issues to deal with than what some (e) assclown on the internet believes is a simple answer.

Have youever considered that you MIGHT not have a clue about what it takes to put on an event in a series like that? and what it makes you look like when you spout off comments as if YOU had even the basic qualifications to be that guy's secretary? get real. You don't know the answers because you are sitting in a fuggin lawn chair a thousand miles away from what's going on. Put a sock in it, for christ sakes.

Leave a comment:

• Stich496
    replied
    Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
    I'm sure they talked about potential traffic problems during the driver's meeting. Racers are racers and they are going to push the envelope. They are all professionals, and they know what happens in open wheel cars when tires touch......somebody made an error in judgement. I've been an Indy car fan for 50 years.....and I am still amazed that this doesn't happen more often. Dan was a super nice guy and he'll be missed, no doubt.
    drivers meeting or not, that be like putting all the nationwide cars ,spint cars and the trucks on the track at bristal or martanville,
    and say'n give each other some room and be safe at a drivers meeting.. they knew going in that this was going to cause a "big one" only difference is these cars the drivers head flapps in the wind..
    want to have 34 cars fine have 2 heats then the feature, the guy that thought this work, is a complete dolt..

Leave a comment:

• oldsman71
    replied
    sorry to hear this!!! prayers from kansas!!

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    I'm sure they talked about potential traffic problems during the driver's meeting. Racers are racers and they are going to push the envelope. They are all professionals, and they know what happens in open wheel cars when tires touch......somebody made an error in judgement. I've been an Indy car fan for 50 years.....and I am still amazed that this doesn't happen more often. Dan was a super nice guy and he'll be missed, no doubt.

Leave a comment:

• SpiderGearsMan
    replied
    33 always start the indy 500 , 11 rows of three , not sure bout the other races

Leave a comment:

Working...
X