"Deuce Of Spades"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Deuce Of Spades"

I went to the NSRA show over in Tampa, Fl this past weekend. Got an opportunity to attaned a private viewing (approx 50 people) of an independant film that was released last December, but never shown in theaters. Faith Granger is the creator/ writer/ producer/ director and also stars in the film. It is a love story/ hot rod story. The main part of the film take place in the 50's hot rod scene. The "star car" is Faiths own 32 roadster, so it's a hot rod film created by a hot rodder. Faith plays the part of a lady in present day, that finds an old car in a barn and brings it back to life. She finds out that it has a "history" and goes about trying to find out the cars story. This leads back to the 50's where she discovers that it was owned by the local cool boy that wins all the street races. Bad boy meets girl, gets in trouble, losses his friends. I don't want to reveal too much. Some of the acting isn't the greatest, and it's an artsey type film, but it's a really good hot rod pic and i reccomend all to see it. I liked it enough to buy the DVD.
    Check it out on www.deuceofspadesmovie.com

p.s. i have NO affiliation with this movie in any way.
    Last edited by cobra; October 17, 2011, 12:05 PM.
    Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

The movie is "slightly" narcissistic....there are a few good scenes, I'm glad I borrowed the DVD.
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Thanks Jim .... Bruce, can I borrow your DVD ?

Comment

They did a privite show at my buddys house when she came throught buffalo my buddy Darryl had to fix her deuce for he nice people though

Comment

good movie for a indie film, and better than the latest of the fast n furious movies.

Comment

Originally posted by realsteelfreak View Post
            good movie for a indie film, and better than the latest of the fast n furious movies.
            better than any of the fast & furious movies. still can't figure how a car can pop a wheelie in the dirt.
            Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by cobra View Post
              better than any of the fast & furious movies. still can't figure how a car can pop a wheelie in the dirt.
              Just last week (I think) on the blog, there was a video of a car doing just that. It was a mud drag car, but there's video proof. Whether or not the f-bomb could...

Comment

Working...
              X