T-shirt design question, Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-shirt design question, Poll

I'm not trying to be a dick here.....And with the new Bangshift t-shirts that are available I was wondering how you guys like your logo's placed on the shirt. For me I like shirts with a big logo on the back with a small pocket logo on the front(usually on the left side)......I know other people have different preferences and having a logo on the front of a shirt won't stop me from buying it if I like it, but what do you guys prefer??
    Big Logo on the Back
    7.89%
    Big Logo on the Front
    2.63%
    Big Logo on the Front and Back
    2.63%
    Big Logo on the Back with Small Logo in the Front
    68.42%
    Big Logo on the Back with Small Logo on the Front and Small Logos on the Sleeves
    13.16%
    No Logo's at all, I hate advertising for people!!!!
    5.26%

But TC, as everyone disagrees with you (even when they secretly agree with you) I don't see the need to do a poll
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
      But TC, as everyone disagrees with you (even when they secretly agree with you) I don't see the need to do a poll
      I only do this so that Brian and Chad can get an idea of what the people here like, that way they can sell more shirts, cause face it some people won't buy a shirt if they don't like it.....

I also made it so you can pick multiple choices, just encase you like multiple layouts.........

And about the shirt with the logos on the sleeves, I have a few Loper shirts that on the sleeves say, "The Legend Continues" and on the other it says "40th Year Anniversary", they also have the small logo on the front left side and a big logo on the back........

Comment

need one with a monkey on it

Comment

Don't like the sleeve logos ... make the shirt too busy.
          Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Being in the screenprint and embroidery business I'll tell you 90% of the guys like BIG BACK...small single color pocket logo. Women...like Medium sized to small logo right in the clevage. the younger kids like the crazy placements in different areas.
            The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chassisman View Post
              Being in the screenprint and embroidery business I'll tell you 90% of the guys like BIG BACK...small single color pocket logo. Women...like Medium sized to small logo right in the clevage. the younger kids like the crazy placements in different areas.
              I like this one too (big designs on the back) with the original BS logo small, left chest - is that what we're talking about? Using the original BS logo keeps branding similar across all shirts.
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Secretly agreeing with TC in a public forum....
                Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

I'm man enough to agree with TC!

Dan

Comment

T-SHIRTS!
                    The unofficial uniform of ALL car guys!

TC, I voted with you but was not logged in so it does not say my name...WAAH - I like alot of shrapnel on a shirt.

At the Pomona Swap meet one year a friend of ours, Rob, and I got separated from Loren in the crowd, as we looked around in all directions, craining my neck and standing on tippy toes Rob says "What was he wearing?"
                    Last edited by LORENSWIFE; October 19, 2011, 01:06 PM.
                    That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

I agree with TC on the big logo on back and a small old logo on the front. I would also like to mention maybe doing a run of long sleeve and hoodies for us midwesterners. Just a thought a guys.
                      Jeff
                      Follow My Build

Comment

It is amazing how a bunch of dudes can turn into fashionistas over a stupid t-shirt, Its not like you are picking your headstone for all to see for eternity ..

You wear it for awhile, it gets torn or dirty and goes into the rag bucket ..
                        sigpic

Comment

I like the big logo on the back and a small one on the left front, but I think both logos should be the same. I also would be inteested in a long sleeve version.

Comment

I like the small logo in the front only..
                            and/or small front, big on back...
                            shirt has to be awesome to buy one with a big logo front and back.. and sorry the new b/s tees don't do it
                            now a tee with the hot rod staple, big monster in a muscle car with smoke coming from rear tires and a big shifter handle broken from a hard 1-2 shift with bangshift under the artwork.. then hell ya..

Comment

Originally posted by 1trickpony View Post
                              I agree with TC on the big logo on back and a small old logo on the front. I would also like to mention maybe doing a run of long sleeve and hoodies for us midwesterners. Just a thought a guys.
                              with one office in the northeast you'd think they'd have sweatshirts and hoodies (i hate hoodies)

Comment

Working...
                              X